Sunday, July 24, 2011

Knocking

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida
To unsubscribe from this list, please send an email with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
To subscribe, send an email with the word "subscribe" in the subject line.
Listening Ears
barnabessie@embarqmail.com

Knocking

July 24, 2011

Behold, I am standing at the door of your heart, knocking. I am giving you a gentle reminder: I am here. I am waiting. I am wanting you to draw near into the recesses of My heart. I do not want you complacent about Me. I want your heart fervently longing for Me and what I have to bring. I bring much heart peace, much true heart satisfaction. Do not ignore My knocking.

Come to the door of your heart and open it wide. Let Me come in and do My masterful work. The time of wonder is at hand. Yes, the expected time of wonder that I have promised is truly at hand. Let Me in so that I can make some much needed arrangements. Let Me come in so that I can prepare that seeking heart for what is to come. It is imperative that you open wide the door to your heart and let Me enter. It is imperative that we get the necessary work done now!

I am eagerly awaiting your invitation. I am eagerly awaiting that moment of true, heart surrender!!!

No comments: