Friday, March 9, 2012

Coil of Rage

HOPE YOU HAVE A LIBRARY CARD, SO YOU DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE BOOKS!
Coil of Rage... a must read
 
Coil of Rage

After you've read to the end, come back and read this first paragraph again.
The character of any man is defined by how he treats his mother as the years pass...need I say more about this person below other than there is no character, no integrity but there is a ton of attitude and arrogance that defines his shallow past and hollow future....

I bought and read Obama's book, Audacity of Hope. It was difficult to read considering his attitude toward us and everything American. Let me add a phrase he uses to describe his attitude toward whites. He harbors a "COIL OF RAGE". His words not mine.

THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT! 
HE'S RUNNING AGAIN, YOU KNOW!
Is anyone out there awake? 

Everyone of voting age should read these two books by him: Don't buy them: by all means, just get them from the library!

From Dreams From My Father:
"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

From Dreams From My Father: 
"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."

From Dreams From My Father:
"There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white."

From Dreams From My Father:
"It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names." 


From Dreams From My Father:
"I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, Dubois and Mandela."

And FINALLY...and most scary:

From Audacity of Hope:

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." 

If you have never forwarded an e-mail, now is the time to do so!!! We have someone with this mentality running our GREAT nation! 
Keep your eye on him anddon't blink.

Democrat, Republican, Conservative or Liberal - be aware of the attitude and character of this sitting President.

The Leopard Doesn't Change His Spots!

Please - Spread the word!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREEK DEBT IN DEFAULT! CNBC JUST ANNOUNCED GREEK DEBT WAS PRONOUNCED IN DEFAULT. MORE NEWS WHEN IT BECOMES AVAILABLE. http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2012/03/greek-debt-in-default.html

Anonymous said...

Add his name among the 300 non retrievable cargo!!!

Anonymous said...

I think that North American people are not only afraid to voice opinions for fear of being called "INTOLERANT" or racist or the like, but something is being put in the water and air and in our food and media in order to make us complasant. People are detatched from almost anything that is not directly in their face. we are a dumbed down society, a melting pot of "Oh well it is not my problem". Martin Luther King had A dream "equlity", and yet we are becoming more and more segragated. I do not think that Mr King would be very happy with Obama.
Angela

Anonymous said...

Liberals are like a passel of rabid skunks for which there is no cure. As such, the only humane thing to do is to put them out of their misery.

Anonymous said...

The self hating whites will vote for Obama. The white hating blacks and browns will vote for Obama. The America hating immigrants will vote for Obama. The corrupt libs will vote for Obama. The welfare recipients will vote for Obama. The bought off Obama doners will vote for Obama. Liberal hollywood and the main stream media will vote for Obama. Libs who blindly hate conservatives will vote for Obama. The homosexuals will vote for Obama. Who's left to vote against Obama? Even if I vote for the other candidate, will my vote be counted in our fraudulent voting system?

Anonymous said...

Unconsciosness + Your weak attemp to get a response = Dumb and Dumber,,Perhaps You have built too many deep underground military bases....Get some fresh air too clear the fog that rules your Mind.

Your Day has Arrived.

Anonymous said...

If justice prevails once again in this country, maybe The One will be arrested and thrown in prison for fraud, treason, stolen identity, forgery, murder? ad infinitum, before election day!(Not likely... just trying to be optimistic!) As it is, with a Media that does not even report on those charges and law enforcement and other officials who apparently look the other way (FBI, Secret Service, Congress, judges) it doesn't matter how we vote anyway. We have been taken over completely by a criminal system.