Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dinar Cash In Plan Tools & Links

 
When the RV occurs, I will cash into about four different bank systems. At each one, I will put the immediate proceeds into a non-interest bearing account, I will present a receipt for the dinar handed over (see below) along with a photocopy of all the dinar with their Eastern Arabic serial numbers translated (for the bank officer to sign).

 I have previously suggested scanning (or color photocopying) all the dinar in order. I have a Word document with six-up images per page in color, with the Western translation of the serial underneath each.

I will have the bank officer initial each one along with the receipt, so there is no mistaking what was handed over. If we have a week to cash in, I will immediately cash in one 25,000 note to have cash in hand, then will wait 24 hours to check out the Bank Packages which will be posted on 3S Intel Forum.
...
Read More Link On Right
Also, that first day, I will call up each of the Private Banking groups which I have identified in my area and tell them to get started on preparing an account for my Private Banking with them.

I will go in to identify myself and sign the account forms. I’ll tell them that I’ll be funding those accounts in 24 hours.

 I will have them set up one account as a Repository, with no Internet Banking, no debit card, and no checks. I have a second, pass-through account which will hold about $20,000 and will have overdraft protection by drawing on the Repository. 

The third account will be a checking account with a Platinum card, Internet banking, overdraft protection from the Pass-Through Account, and hold about $20,000. 

The Checking Account will only reflect any transfers from the Pass-Through Account, so hacking will not reveal anything further. Each bank will only know what I have there, not the full picture of my finances.

 Ultimately (if US law allows), after I acknowledge my proceeds to the IRS and set aside an escrow account of 35% to cover worst case), I will want to move funds around the world for safety of currencies and governments.

 I will want Canada, UK, Brazil, Australia, the US and others. I will immediately engage DeLoitte to have their consulting for taxes, accounting practices, their special “Family Office Services” for high net worth family business, and their Cross-Border Tax consulting expertise. 

Once I have the proceeds from cash-in, secured in bank accounts, I will take a breather. I have promised my fiancée that our celebratory dinner will be in Rio de Janeiro, probably with some Argentinian beef filet for me. Or maybe Monte Carlo. Who knows?

 And seven days after the RV, I will participate in the “Free Groceries Day”, sponsoring a bus from the local senior center and $500 gift cards for them to have. I will sneak in as a “volunteer” for the anonymous donor and will show them the gift card I was “given” for serving as a volunteer. Fun!

Bank Packages at 3S Intel Forum:
http://www.3sintel.n...-bank-packages/
hXXp://www.3sintel.net/forum/index.php?/forum/52-bank-packages/

NEW ADDITIONS AND UPDATES:

    Agreement to Match Currency Rate allows you to wrestle the Bank Manager to the mat, having him agree to match a better rate in the next 31 days. See details in the document. Change it to meet your needs. 

UPDATED 12 March
    Receipt for Dinar at Cash-In Updated 12 March
    Dinar Inventory Form allows you to scan your dinar and document your serial numbers.

UPDATED 12 Mar 
Agreement to Match Currency Rate (Microsoft Word)
https://skydrive.liv...AFOA-jWzUauPE9I
LINK


UPDATED 12 Mar 
Receipt for Dinar at Bank Cash-In:
https://skydrive.liv...APvCzAfW0qHVRSU
LINK

NEW!!! (06 Mar) Dinar Inventory Form in Microsoft Word with Instructions:
https://skydrive.liv...AL81YtfPkjKpqnI
LINK

No comments: