Saturday, March 24, 2012

Dinars Intel - Bluwolf Update

8:04 PM [bluwolf] TIC`TOC`,TIC` TOC` THE CLOCK IS TICKING 8:04 PM [bluwolf] AND I STILL AWAIT INFORMATION 

8:05 PM [bluwolf] LISTEN UP 8:05 PM [bluwolf] WE ARE STILL IN THE BEST POSITION TO SEE THIS AT ANY MINUTE 

8:06 PM [bluwolf] PICK3KING MY FRIEND I HAD A VERY RUFF DAY,,I DO NOT KID AROUND,SO PLEASE DO ME THE HONOR

8:11 PM [bluwolf] ALL BANKS ARE NOW READY 

8:11 PM [bluwolf] WE AWAIT THEIR CALL 

8:12 PM [bluwolf] THE RATES ARE GOOD, AND NO I WILL NOT GIVE A MORE OR LESS OK 

8:12 PM [bluwolf] THE VND IS ALSO THERE AND NO I WILL NOT GIVE OUT THAT RATE NEITHER 
8:13 PM [bluwolf] AS SOON AS ALL IS DONE THOSE PEOPLE WITH PACKAGES WILL LET THEM OUT 

8:14 PM [bluwolf] SO GET YOUR PAPERWORKS IN ORDER NOW 8:14 PM [bluwolf] BE PREPARE

8:14 PM [bluwolf] AND STOP THE RUMOR ROUTINES 

8:15 PM [bluwolf] FOR THERE ARE NO MORE RUMORS ANY MORE 

8:15 PM [bluwolf] THIS IS REALITY NOW 

8:15 PM [bluwolf] SO LETS GET SERIOUS OK 8:16 PM [bluwolf] THAT IS ALL FOR NOW 

8:16 PM [bluwolf] ARE WE CLEAR 

8:18 PM [bluwolf] LISTEN UP NO I DO NOT GIVE OUT RATES NOR DATES

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's no reality when it comes to these gurus. They have no clue what they're talking about. Just more lies upon lies.

Anonymous said...

We've been here SOOOOO many times. It can be very disheartening sometimes. Here's hoping this is it.

Anonymous said...

Don't hold your breath.

Anonymous said...

I believe BLUE WOLF and others are part of the GOV disinformation network... They are.........A L W A Y S WRONG..... Do they have a life or job or what..... First there was China going to save this (GET IT DONE OR), then Bush Sr. in the way, then this guy and Gregs little green men... HOW MANY WAYS DO YOU SPELL BS.... I HOPE I AM W R O N G BUT the waterfall is in site and the oars are not in the boat...

Anonymous said...

I know a bank owner, who is in the PP, and my two nieces who work at 5th 3rd Bank and they have been trying their best to find out if any of this is true. It seems only the gurus know what is going on. Obama isn't aware of anything and I doubt the other candidates know anything about it, otherwise they would use it.