Wednesday, March 21, 2012

UNDER THE LORD'S COMMAND

YOLANDA BALLARD
AT THE FATHER'S FEET

Melbourn, Florida
http://www.ourchurch.com/member/r/RainNglory/

UNDER THE LORD'S COMMAND
 
March 20, 2012
 
To have authority in the army of God you must stay under My authority.   For if you come out from my authority and command, then you place yourself in a very dangerous position.  For the enemy of your soul goes about as a roaring lion seeking who he can devour.  If he sees one of My chosen people come out from their place of safety, he will be more than ready to devour you.
 
Usually it won't be immediate where you are snatched up into vile deception and sin, but it will be a gradual falling away from My holiness and truth.  You will start to justify your actions as you believe you are being led by My spirit.  You could even be in My will at first, but if you allow your flesh to get in there in any way, you are beginning to become an open target for the enemy.  He is watching your steps like prey, and at the right moment he will pounce, and snatch you away from all that was once safe and comfortable in the holy place.  The holy place is now becoming defiled in your life, and you are beginning to see things in a different light.  It is no longer the light of My glory leading the way, but it is a false light leading you down a path of darkness and deception.
 
Wake up before it is too late!  Wake up to the truth of My word which is a path of holiness and safety.  Be discerning to your own thoughts and feelings.  Pray to Me to have this discernment to judge what is of Me, what is of the evil one, and what is of your own flesh.  For where there is pride comes a fall!  So beware!  Listen closely to My spirit.  In order to do this you have to turn off all the distractions of the world, and get quiet and still before Me.  You must use discipline to know that if you don't come apart from the world and your own desires of your own will, you will lose desire for what is true and holy.  You will actually lose desire for My presence and all that My word stands for.  You no longer will desire My word or My will.  Your own will has become your god, and your whole life is an open target for the enemy to invade and take over.
 
Repent, turn from your wicked ways, and trust Me to show you the way of restoration.  Be careful not to want to hide the revelation of your error of your ways from your heart.  Be open and teachable and learn from your mistakes.  Ask Me to show you the tactics and strategies of the enemy.  If you are truly Mine, the error of your ways will only improve you upon repentance.  You will be more aware not to fall into the snares of the evil one.  You will remember the day when you delighted in My presence in the congregation of the saints when you were glad to come into My temple to worship.  Remember the days when I moved through you with by My spirit and you touched the lives of the multitudes.
 
You are coming up to a higher level in Me.  You are not losing ground but you are being purified by My fire.  What the enemy meant for harm is only working for the good of My kingdom.  So don't allow the enemy to condemn you and bring shame upon you.  You are only being tested to see which way you will go.  You are at the fork of the road.  You can go straight ahead on the path you are going which leads to damnation and destruction or you can turn now while you still have the chance to come out from the snare of the evil one.  
 
Rejoice that you found out now before it was too late.  It is better to be open and teachable and humble than to try to cover over and come to a total fall.  These are the days of the great falling away.  Get connected to the body that I have led you to for this is a place of safety for you. When you come out from the fold of my sheep, the evil one will snatch you up like a prowling wolf.
 
Be still and know that I am God.  If I AM for you, who can come against you and win.  Even the evil one is a tool in My hands to bring about a major turn around in My people.  Everywhere you see persecution and a seed falls to the earth, you see multiplication, purification, and My fire starts to burn like wild fire.  So rejoice for surely this is the day for a great repentance in the body of Christ.
 
So be ready for the prodigals to come home, for the backsliders to be restored, for the saints to wake up, pursue, and take over the kingdom of darkness, and for My kingdom to come, and My will to be done on earth as it is in heaven!!!!!!

No comments: