Monday, July 23, 2012

I DESCEND FROM ROBIN HOOD OF SHERWOOD FOREST FAME AND AM NOW CALLING FOR THE ASSEMBLY OF THE MERRY MEN AND WOMEN WHO WILL STAND WITH ME

     I descend from Johnny Armstrang who with his band of merry men got turned into the later legend of Robin Hood of England. The account as given me is a little different than Hollywood told it.  After the Throne of England stole heavily in the name of taxes both from the wealthy and poor my forefather with his men recruited from the wronged of the people stole back from the Throne of England and gave back the stolen money from both the wealthy and poor to the wealthy and poor who had been stolen from. This made him very popular with the people and very unpopular with the tyrant King of England. My grandmother Doris Armstrong got written up years ago in London when she visited the Tower of London where her Armstrong (Armstrang) forefather had been held at as a prisoner of the King of England. I think his name had been scratched in the cell where he had been a prisoner for some while at the Tower of London. The Duke of Windsor met with my grandmother who looked a bit like Grace Kelly and he invited her to be his guest for six weeks at his ranch in Canada as the family account goes. 
     In the tradition of my forefather later named in popular legend as Robin Hood of England, I intend to also rise up against our current tyrant wanting to mass steal unlawful taxes from our oppressed rich, middle class, and poor and return the stolen tax money to those to whom this money rightfully belongs. I understand the stolen money may equal even $100 to $800 trillion or more. How much we can recover we can only find after we pass the Omni Law where the people regain control over the federal government in massive rebellion against the American people at this time. The Democrats are too corrupt to go after all this stolen money. The Republicans are too cowardly and "politically correct" to go after these funds floating out there in corrupt space created by Wash., D.C. So folks, I need Merry Men And Women to join with my band and let us pass this Omni Law to recover as much of this stolen money as we can trace now. It will likely be enough to pay off the official national debt of America, the state government debts, and maybe enough to even pay off all house mortgages in America. And who knows how much is left to give pro-rata (equal shares) to all legal citizens    of America.  I descend from my mother's side from a long list of rebels of England, Scotland, and Ireland. And proud of the family tradition, I am equally as much a rebel against tyranny as any of my forefathers including those who fought in the American revolution to found America as a nation. Like my forefather who founded the 3 R's newspaper, Rum, Rebellion, and Romanism, I am as much a rebel and firebrand as any of my forefathers.
     This family line as shown by its coat of arms asserted apparent ancestry from the Apostle St. Jude who wrote the Epistle in the New Testament. They claimed the hereditary gift of prophecy and my firebrand great, great grandfather from this line predicted a descendant of his in this age we now live in would suddenly arise against the federal tyranny of Wash., D.C., win, and true freedom would be restored to the people and states of America. If you would hear the family stories of this gift of prophecy, this prophecy of his would not then be a laughing matter to anyone. Did I inherit any of the family gift of prophecy? I won't officially admit the answer, but let's say I am extremely confident we will win once we have assembled the Merry Men and Women of America into Robin Hood's modern band and we pass the Omni Law which is the smart way to restore true freedom to America. And by the way, will also restore enormous prosperity to America. The dismal national report came out today, July 23, 2012, that America is now rising to the highest level of poverty seen in America in 50 years. Once the Omni Law is passed, we will correct this by sound economic policies, not by magic wand of Obama who does not apparently even understand how national economics really works! He may think the economy is corrected by magic words of "stimulus, "etc., but reality, not daydreaming of Obama, will solve the real, not imagined deadly threats to the economy faced by America and Americans today.
     Like Albert Einstein who when writing deep subjects sometimes made a few writing errors until he could proofread and catch them, when writing in deep subjects, I cover the heavy material right but can make occasional typo errors. I know how to proofread with accuracy having even been editor of some small national publications, but in writing the report "Yes, God Exists!", I felt this subject so important for the American people to read, I am guilty like Albert Einstein in making a few small typo errors in the expanded version of it. For the best copy, you can request one by email and send to fastboomamericaneconomy@gmail.com . Or if Nesara News will post the corrected, best version of it I have just released, I will send the improved copy of it to them and you can fast get a copy of it from them then.
     I know that Wash., D.C. does not respect practical answers much when their federal corruption occupies the same field of law or economics, but I believe in knowing your enemy. I collected all the key writings of Karl Marx and found his most important economic stand the Right Wing, political parties of Wash., D.C., etc. never noticed he gave as the most important instruction how to bankrupt America and the rest of the world so it automatically falls to Communism. Obama is pushing the exact policy Karl Marx said would bankrupt America and have it collapse into Communism. Once the Omni Law is passed, then we will stop this Obama policy which is pushing America straight into total economic collapse and then total Communist takeover. Obama plays dirty politics, I can too! As soon as the Omni Law is passed, I will tell what the policy was Karl Marx said was guaranteed would force America into total economic collapse, national bankruptcy, and then total Communist takeover. If I let the cat out of the bag too soon, Obama will pull a con pretending he was no longer pushing this policy and then backdoor set up the same economic effect on the American economy. Also, Obama is backed by the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc. in their secret government over America and I plan to pull the rug from under their feet. I was a chess champion in military school and know how to checkmate the other side so they lose the game. 
     I years ago reasoned that the drug culture of America was the prime recruiting ground for terrorist organizations in America back then. So I became friends with one of the most successful underground drug dealers in America. Since the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the Pentagon had once given me a blankcheck military intelligence charter to do whatever would save America under military intelligence, I legally used it for this. They had apparently labled me "The Michaelangelo of American military intelligence" as their Pentagon spokesman told me when I was given the oral charter and rated me the most brilliant military intelligence operative in American military history, I, yes, took a little pot to pass "as one of them" when infiltrating the terrorist groups I was targeting. Finally with the help of this drug dealer, I was invited to the most secret Communist meeting maybe in American history. They had 15 Russian nuclear devices smuggled into America and were going to take over America after wiping out Wash., D.C. and maybe 
 one or two other American cities. I think it was 5 terrorist leaders including this drug dealer represented me to the Communist Party underground leaders as "the deadliest political brain in America." I was offered the Communist dictatorship of America. They said they could by force take over America but could not hold power as all America would rise against them later on if they tried to set up their planned Communist dictatorship over America. They thought I was smart enough I could hold on to power if they put me into power and wanted me to be their Fidel Castro over America. I played their game until I knew all their operational plans. Then I sabotaged them so they could not try a military coup in America as they had planned.  Then I disappeared so they would not figure how their throat had been cut so it was now impossible for them to now take over America. To be frank about it, I was probably the most daring military intelligence operative in the history of America. That was an important part why I scored so many stunning victories in military intelligence. Also, a clue to our naive in military intelligence. I never broke my word of honor with my sources. They trusted me and many of them would never have trusted Wash., D.C Wash., D.C. easily breaks its word of honor such as upholding the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights. And Wash., D.C. lies so much to the public, often times they forget the line between truth and fantasty even for themselves. When I met with this Rothschild, he asked for my word of honor that I would never give out his name that I had met with him. I have never told you what Rothschild I met with and even before Congress I would never give out the name of what Rothschild I had met with. When I met with the Treasurer to Fidel Castro, I gave him my word of honor I would not tell what bank in America supplied Fidel Castro 50% of the money used by Fidel Castro to take over Cuba with. It smelled to me that C.I.A. or else the Rothschilds, etc. financed Castro into power in Cuba. But like ancient Roman generals, etc., my word of honor is my bond and I will not break it. My character is very much Roman, not cheap. My word of honor is my sacred bond with you or others. I respect practical answers even from the enemy side if it is better than what my side has. Romans always had intense respect for any and all practical answers from any side whatsoever. That is why the Romans conquered most of the known world then and the Roman Empire lasted for hundreds of years before falling.
     Like Gen. Patton, the roots of my character are secured in historical origins. I represent the American revolution. I represent the ancient Roman Race in thinking and character. I represent the Robin Hood of English legend in a natural born rebel to tyranny in the land I live in. I represent true Christianity but that soundly documented in he first writings of Christianity after Christ and the Apostles. I represent the thinking of Albert Einstein.I represent the thinking of Nikola Tesla and Thomas Edison. I absorb the genius of all ages and personalities and add these to my character. I am the sum total of many brilliant from the major ages of mankind. The Roman people of old would have understood this and automatically made me the First Consul of the Roman Republic if I had successfully pulled off this stunt of assimiliating the genius from all the practical races and nations known about. If the American people respect the practical answers like the ancient Romans did, you will have no hesitation but in massively pushing all the federal and state legislators to pass my proposed Omni Law as soon in 2012 as you can. The Omni Law is in modern form the most brilliant idea to the Roman Republic and what made the Roman Race the greatest race in human history for many centuries. The civil tribune concept is what made the Roman Race the greatest race in all of human history. I wish to give the American people what made the Romans the greatest race in human history.
      And getting back to the Robin Hood side of me from my forefather who was the real Robin Hood, I want a Merry Band Of Men And Women To Help Me Overrun The Tyrant Now in Wash., D.C. by passage of the Omni Law which I wrote up so the con artist members of Congress could not pull the teeth from the real concept of the Civil Tribune of ancient Rome. My version is not politically correct, but so totally Roman in character, the ancient Romans would cheer for it as representing the finest genius of the ancient Roman Race.
      So again I repeat need a copy of the Omni Law, get it from the website of Nesara News in their archive listings from May, June, and July of 2012, or else send an email to my email and ask for a copy from fastboomamericaneconomy@gmail.com . And Romans being the most practical people in the world, any cash support welcome. Send checks, etc. to NIFI and address of NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679 . Feel free to copy this report and send it all over America to win the other people to join with my Merry Men And Women Of Sherwood Forest that will exist near my Camelot Project built shortly after passage of the Omni Law. And I will welcome as residents and citizens of this coming Camelot in America those who like what I stand for and want to be a part of the most brilliant and daring community in human history. Like ancient  Rome, we will start heavily influencing the world shortly after Camelot is built. We will be the most brilliant and successful people seen in all of human history. This I predict so long as we honor the God of the Bible as God of our Camelot.  Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name for now. Regular name will be released once I know the timing is right. The game with the name is so our would-be tyrant Obama will be lacking a key ace to try and stop the building of Camelot, etc.) 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just read a book that said that Robin Hood and William Wallace were the same man.

Anonymous said...

dude write out the omni law and post it. i'm getting tired of these posts without the substance (omni law) and when i emailed i only got more descriptions of the omni law but not the omni law itself. why don't you post the omni law?

Anonymous said...

This is certainly interesting, as it appears you both may be correct.... http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/p/r/e/Lois-ann-Preston-AZ/WEBSITE-0001/UHP-0074.html http://www.wildhighlanders.com/wallace.html