Tuesday, July 17, 2012

NOW THIS IS FUNNY.

NOW THIS IS FUNNY.....I DON'T CARE WHICH PARTY YOU BELONG TO!        
 
           
Sitting together on a train were Pres. Obama, George W. Bush, a little old lady, and a young blonde girl with large breasts.   The train goes into a dark tunnel and a few seconds later There is the sound of a loud slap.

When the train emerges from the tunnel,
Obama has a bright red hand print on his cheek.

No one speaks.

The old lady thinks: Obama must have groped the
Blonde in the dark, and she slapped him.

The blonde girl thinks: Obama must have tried
To grope me in the dark, but missed and fondled The old lady and she slapped him.

Obama thinks: Bush must have groped the blonde in the dark.
She tried to slap him but missed and got me instead.

George Bush thinks: I can't wait for another tunnel,
So I can slap the shit out of Obama again!!  
 


  If this doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will!  LOL



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to be slapped!! Miss Bush are you nuts? That's not funny it's sick. Obummer is Bush and Bush is Obummer!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Why would we miss this war criminal? He should be in prison for crimes against humanity along with his cohorts. Doesn't matter what party they belong to. I would like to personally b*$ch slap them all until their faces turn purple and then some.