Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dinar Intel - Cruiser


08/28/2012
[Josey Wales] eagles4 hello ...I pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all......THANK A VET TODAY!!!!

feda] +++++ Do Not Call The Banks +++++++

[cruiser] Ok. Just go off the phone. The Earliest this will happen is tomorrow Afternoon!!!!! Feel Free to hope for today, but certain things have to happen before it goes live. They have NOT.. Sorry to disappoint, because I am disappointed also but there you have it. What those things are, sorry cannot discuss. If I could I would but it is better that I keep quiet about it, for now. BTW, What I am talking about has NOTHING TO DO WITH IRAQ!. I have to run. Just wanted to let everyone now what is going on.

[jetpack] Cruiser is correct about today actually I don't think we will see before Thursday but it's coming very soon

[stevhens777] cruiser Meaning its out of Iraq's hands?
[cruiser] stevhens777 Yes

 [chrivers] cruiser in other words certain actions have to be taken or put in place before it can possibly rv??

[cruiser] chrivers Really cannot explain right now.

 [Austin-Powers-For-PM] cruiser Are you saying that it's out of Iraq's hands, but possibly the IMF is waiting for Iraq to fully get it's act together? (HCL passed, Ministers named, Erbil Implemented) so as not to cause chaos in Iraq?

[cruiser] Austin-Powers-For-PM I am told Iraq is ready to go! Just like us.

[chrivers] cruiser I understand!! :) I'm just wondering iyo, do u think we will c this thing by Sept. 1st?

[cruiser] chrivers yes.

[stevhens777] cruiser Before Sept 1 2012?

[cruiser] stevhens777 yes

[cruiser] IT IS REAL SIMPLE. IF YOU CHOOSE TO CALL THE BANKS, MAKE SURE YOU GIVE YOUR NAME. SO WHEN YOU CALL AGAIN WITH THE CODE, THEY WILL HANG UP ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!! ~~~~DO NOT CALL THE BANKS~~~~

gsp4] With banks closes on Monday here for Labor Day, it would give them an extra day to get organized.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cruiser is wrong