Friday, October 19, 2012

Congressman calls Marine: "low-life scumbag" and a "gutter dweller."


Subject: Congressman calls Marine: "low-life scumbag" and a "gutter dweller."




Dear Fellow American,

My opponent, Keith Ellison, is vehemently anti-America and he's said and done some terrible things while in office. But yesterday, he reached a new low.

But before I tell you what Keith Ellison said during last night's debate, let me tell you a little about myself. I retired from the United States Marine Corps a little over a year ago as a Major, having served honorably for 21 years including two tours in Iraq. I'm running for Congress because I believe that Keith Ellison is the epitome of what's wrong in Washington and I fear the direction he's leading the nation I love. But I'm not your average Republican candidate. I grew up in the South Bronx with a teenage mom and I got to where I am today through hard work and perseverance.

Last night during a debate, Keith Ellison called me a "low-life scumbag" and a "gutter dweller." Throughout this campaign, Ellison has also referred to me as a "liar" and "stupid", and even went as far as to refer to the GOP as a "bigoted party."

Fellow patriot, I urgently need your help to fight back against these abhorrent attacks. Will you help us take new TV and radio ads live immediately by making an emergency contribution of $25, $50, $100 or more right away?

Congressman Ellison represents the status quo in Washington. Instead of engaging in a civil discourse that is meaningful he chooses to spit out poll tested talking points. And when that fails he demonizes and vilifies political opponents. We're seeing this in races across the country this fall, and it's downright offensive and un-American.

As a Marine, I was trained to fight! But unlike Ellison and his progressive cronies who want to fight liberty and values, my fight is for the Americans people who deserve better from their elected officials. I've been standing up to a corrupt political culture since I retired from the Marine Corps and I won't stop until I get to Washington to FIGHT the distasteful partisan games.

But time is running out and I urgently need you to stand with me today if you believe in an America where people of different backgrounds come together to serve their communities and find solutions for the pressing issues this country faces. Will you make an emergency contribution of $25, $50, $100 or more to my campaign to fight back against these distasteful attacks and defeat Keith Ellison?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Semper fi,

Chris Fields
Major, United States Marine Corps - Retired
Candidate for Congress

P.S. Last night, Keith Ellison called me a "low-life scumbag" and a "gutter dweller." He couldn't be more wrong, or more offensive. I'm a retired Marine Major, father, and proud American like you—and I'm sick of the corrupt, partisan games that have taken over Washington. Please stand with me to fight back with new TV and radio ads by making an emergency contribution to my campaign today.



.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If left-wingers aren't acting like children, they're not having a good day.

Word.

Anonymous said...

And Keith Ellison is a Muslim. I hold no hatred for Muslims; however, I do not feel that a member of the Islamic faith can represent those values that the United States of America holds dear, one being freedom of religion. The Quran (Koran) calls for those of other faiths to either convert or be put to death. How can anyone with that mandate, statute, or whatever honestly snd honorably serve this country? They can't! WAKE UP AMERICA!