Sunday, October 7, 2012

Obama IS The REAL Liar.... here's the LIST From 2008 -"I'll resign if I don't cut the deficit in half in 4 Yrs


Obama IS The REAL Liar.... here's the LIST From 2008 -"I'll resign if I don't cut the deficit in half in 4 Yrs
I just heard this on one of the news shows... and it is so right.

The NEW democrate TALKING POINT IS:
Romney is a LIAR... Romney put on a GOOD PERFORMANCE...
WOW these democrats are really POOR Loosers...

They did not call their own President a LIAR when his RECORDS SPEAKS for it's self of LIES...


REMEMBER THIS: I will cut in half the USA Deficite.... NOPE he did not do that.

Obama Said: "I'll resign if I don't cut the deficit in half by the end of four years."

He is too busy Re-PROMOTING the SAME Broken Promise from2008.....:

Remember these? ALL Broken Promises... and HE IS THE LIAR IN FACT!

“I promise 100% transparency in my administration.”.
“I promise NO NEW TAXES on a family making less than $250K a year.”.
“I will allow 5 days of public comment before I sign any bills.”.
“I will remove earmarks from PORK projects before I sign any bill.”.
“I will end Income Tax for seniors making less than $50K a year.”.
"I will bring ALL of our troops home within ONE year."
“I’ll put the Health Care negotiations on CSPAN so everyone can see who is at the table!”.
“I’ll have no lobbyists in my administration."
"I'll close Guantanamo."
"I'll resign if I don't cut the deficit in half by the end of four years."
"I'll unite the people of this great country."


http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2010688/pg1

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, the spelling in this article is atrocious. Obama has definitely defaulted on many of his most important promises since taking office. No doubt about that. But doesn't it make more sense for us to be focusing our attention on why we shouldn't be voting for either Obama or Romney?

Even if Obama has been bad, do his detractors HONESTLY feel that Romney is going to be any better? How about we talk about our other options and start spreading the word about them?

princesirki2012 said...

LET GOD BE TRUE, AND EVERY MAN A LIAR! ALL POLITICIANS ARE LIARS!! GOD IS NOT A POLITICIAN! GOD IS NOT A DEMOCRAT!!! GOD IS NOT A REPUBLICAN!!! GOD IS NOT FOR EITHER OBAMA OR ROMNEY!! GOD IS NOT EVEN FOR RON PAUL!!! GOD--THE I AM THAT I AM--IS SOVEREIGN OVER ALL THAT IS!!!! AND HIS WORD--THE TORAH--AND ONLY HIS WORD--IS ABSOLUTE TRUTH, LIGHT, AND SUPREME LAW OF THE CREATION OF ALL THAT IS!!! AND GOD HAS A NAME!!! YAH YAH HEH VAH HEH--EHYEH ASHER EHYEH--I AM THAT I AM. READ THE TORAH!! STUDY THE TORAH!! EMBRACE THE INFINITE LIGHT OF TORAH! CHOOSE YOU THIS DAY WHOM YOU WILL SERVE, BUT AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE, WE WILL SERVE THE ONE TRUE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND JACOB, THE GOD OF MOSES, THE ALEPH AND THE TAV--AND HIM ONLY WILL WE SERVE!! OUR ALLEGIANCE IS NOT TO MAN!! OUR TRUST IS NOT IN MAN!! OUR ALLEGIANCE IS NOT TO ANY MAN-MADE SYSTEM OF CORRUPT GOVERNMENT!! OUR LOYALTY IS NOT TO ANY FALSE SYSTEM OF SERPENT WORSHIP-BASED RELIGION!! OUR ALLEGIANCE IS TO THE AUTHOR AND CREATOR AND SUSTAINER OF ALL FORMS OF ENERGY INTELLIGENCE, IN WHOSE IMAGE WE LIVE AND MOVE AND HAVE OUR BEING!!! WHO IS ON THE LORD'S SIDE? THEN ARISE! SHINE! FOR YOUR LIGHT HAS COME! AND THE GLORY OF HASHEM/ELOHIM/ADONAI/ELOHENU/YAH YAH HEH VAH HEH/EHYEH ASHER EHYEH/EIN SOF...HAS ARISEN UPON YOU! I HAVE DECREED A THING, AND IT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED! ABARA KA DAVAR AH--I WILL CREATE AS I SPEAK! AS ABOVE, SO BELOW! KINGDOM, POWER, AND GLORY COME FORTH!

Anonymous said...

lies lies and more lies - what would God say to the constant barage of negative stuff published on one man when the tru treason is done by other folks, for last 8 years, as well the last 4 years ? Obama's record stand for those who care for truth- one only has to look at unprejudiced sources - there are many ~
The GOP has been on an economic wrecking mission ever since the election of Barack Obama – indeed we now know that leading Republican strategists and legislators met and planned a course of economic sabotage and complete obstruction on Obama’s very first day in office.http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2012/07/10/without-gop-unemployment-would-be-under-six-percent/

Anonymous said...

PLEASE STOP ALL OF THIS! Just the rhetoric used here is not what our democracy was created for!

FYI - who runs the US CORPORATION? It's not the President...its all a farce!

IMHO - O's was NAIVE about how the W.H. operated before he was elected into office. I do feel that he believed that he could turn our country around.
IMHO how can you TRUST anyone in D.C. and the W.H. which is why he NOW is ever so cautious about what he does say!

I do believe in TERM LIMITS for EVERY type of POLITiCIAN for then, real work would be accomplished instead of the greedy battle lines that have created grid lock for personal agendas!

FYI - who do you think is CALLING the shots behind the US CORP curtain?

Sadly, our country has become the 4th Reich and all you have to do is do your research to find out who is behind it all. The problem is NO ONE WANTS TO ADMIT that our great country has been taken over!

CRIMINALS run our banks, our businesses, and now our US Corp!

WE HAVE NO COUNTRY FOLKS...we are living in a shell of one!

MILITIA and GOOD MILITARY -- WHERE ARE YOU? TAKE IT OVER NOW!!!
...we are ready to back you 1000% and will take the consequences accordingly!

THIS IS NO WAY TO LIVE.

siriusvoid said...

"I did not run for office to be helping out a bunch of fat cat bankers on Wall Street"
~ Barack Obama

BTW - Romney *IS* A LIAR!

Anonymous said...

I did not run for office to be helping out a bunch of fat cat bankers on Wall Street"
~ Barack Obama

You are so correct.........Obama ran for office to help the bunch of fat cat union leaders......

Anonymous said...

The main problem is he never actually said most of the things you have there in quotes. Something vaguely resembling them? Yes. Something that would be considered a lie? Nope. Maybe that's why you aren't using the actual quotes.