Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The times of prolonged tearing down and breaking down has passed



10/9/12

The Spirit of the Lord says:

The times of prolonged tearing down and breaking down has passed, enter the times of building and planting. There has come a renewed hunger and thirst for Me and My Word. Many will be on fire and ablaze with My glory. I will lead forth with My grace. My grace will lead into more of My glory. You will look and see a Star, the only Star that outshines any and all other lights, hoovering and brooding over you to speak new life into you. I have dressed My children up in their holy apparel. Apparel of love, faith, righteousness, and holiness, and then I will glitter you with My grace. My ability will be upon your inability, causing all to look and see Me. My grace will uncover all performers and bring to the front all ministers that are hidden under Me. You are being built up so that you can truly lift me up without presenting a mixture of weakened power with the glamor of this world. You will rise up from the church of Pergamos and Thyatira, a compromising and adulterous Church, you will be a pure and holy bride, My true Church. You will put off the clothing of the harlot and be known as My virgin bride. So many of My children have cried out for this holiness and righteousness, so you will step into it and by so doing you will move up higher in My love.

You will not be deceived by the spirit of the world, no matter what or how it may try to disguise itself. You will awake, arise, and go forth, saying, "I am preparing the way for My glorious King." You will go as kings and break down the idol gods that have slipped into My house, through the spirit of compromise, the spirit of Jezebel. This spirit has fought My truth from being declared without trying to pollute it with the mixture of the world. The precious is clearly now being separated from the vile. There will be no intermingling with My church and compromise with the world that produces an abomination. Now, hunger and thirst has returned to My children and they will not be denied, because of the desperate longing for more of Me.

In this year of hard and difficult times, they will not fear. They have learned through the times of being broken and pulled up, to trust Me. My children will look up, knowing that they will have help and a refreshing. Because their faith will be so powerful and tangible, nations will look and see that My house has returned to the God of their fathers. They are not trying to court and allure the world by acting like them anymore, they are acting like the Kingdom. A shift in this world's economics, politics, leadership, and the earth's natural core is greatly shifting. There will be fires coming up from the grounds as well as unknown sources breaking out. At the same time water will break its boundaries from beneath and above in every form known. While these things are going on in the natural, it will pale in comparison to what will break out in My House. Yes, fire and water at the same time in My house. Deep will open up and will come from little known places from less known people, to take My Church higher. Small beginnings will be made into massive moves. Rumblings, rumblings, are being heard in the realm of the Spirit. Listen closely, My little ones, your labor has not been in vain. I reward all who are faithful. I have seen your loyalty, and your loyalty to Me is about to be rewarded. All that was done in secret will be rewarded openly. Much that was done that seemed insignificant, because it was not met with applauds by others, has always been significant to Me. Everything done in My name and for the Kingdom will have room made for it. Remember My ways are higher than yours, and My plans are so much greater!

"See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant." (Jer. 1:10)

"Therefore thus says the Lord [to Jeremiah]: If you return [and give up this mistaken tone of distrust and despair], then I will give you again a settled place of quiet and safety, and you will be My minister; and if you separate the precious from the vile [cleansing your own heart from unworthy and unwarranted suspicions concerning God’s faithfulness], you shall be My mouthpiece. [But do not yield to them.] Let them return to you—not you to [the people]." (Jer. 15:19)

"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts." (Isa. 55:9)

No comments: