Tuesday, October 16, 2012

This is NOT the time for write in vote

For those that talk about the write in for Ron Paul which could take votes away from Mitt Romney thereby allow Obama to win especially in such a close race as happened in 1992 when Ross Perot ran and allowed Bill Clinton to win. 

If Obama wins a second term, our country and Republic is lost. 

Ross Perot today came out and endorsed Mitt Romney. The thrust HAS to be to defeat Obama. Remember in the change over there will be an interim president for 6 months until a new election can be held. Ron Paul for years has been touted as the interim president with Dennis Kucinich as VP., so you would still get Ron Paul as president. Realize also that all states DO NOT allow write ins, so being able to write in in only SOME states will not give Ron Paul enough wins in enough states to win the electoral college vote. The write in issue though laudable can have disastrous results.

D.H.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

GROW UP!! HAVN'T YOU BEEN LEARNING WHAT IS GOING ON.... DOESN'T MATTER WHO WINS ...THEY WILL BE A CEO FOR THE SAME BOSS.... OUR COUNTRY HAS BEEN LOST FOR A LONG TIME. TIME TO TAKE IT BACK....AND PUT BOTH IN JAIL.

Anonymous said...

If writing in Ron Paul would take away votes from Mitt Romney I would write him in all day long, if I was going to vote at all and could get away with it. Unfortunately I can't vote because in order to do so I would have to register and, in doing so, check a box that says that I am a: "citizen of the United States," and I wont do that because I am an American Citizen. But then, if we're really lucky, maybe there wont be an election.

Anonymous said...

Either way the country's lost till the people realize that D.C. is a corporation created in 1871 and changing the C.E.O. every four years will never chyange a thing.WAKE UP AMERICA

Anonymous said...

I am voting for RP. This is an attraction based universe. You don't get want you want by putting your energy into something you don't want. We all want personal freedom, liberty, and truth. We will never get that by giving our consent to people who stand for less than that.

Anonymous said...

You all got that right, that's why I'm not voting, why waste valuable gas money when the prices of gas are so high you may be lucky to make it to the voting booth. Lol!

Mr. Gump said...

I will vote for freedom and thats all I got to say about that

Little Star Sister said...

Unless there is a paper ballot, any way I vote will go down the rabbit hole of a computerized voting machine. Sadly, I hope there is no election. Maybe voters who are still not aware of the fraud will notice something IS wrong if voting day is canceled and they can't get their little "I voted" sticker.