Saturday, March 23, 2013

Backup presidential limo on its way for Obama in Israel after fuel filling failure




Backup presidential limo on its way for Obama in Israel after fuel filling failure

One of the limousines in Barack Obama's fleet has broken after reports that it was mistakenly filled with diesel

Obama visits Israel – live updates on the trip
President Obama's limousine. One of the fleet is being flown to Israel from Jordan to replace its poorly friend. Photograph: Handout/GPO via Getty Iimages
One of the limousines in Barack Obama's fleet has broken after reports that it was mistakenly filled with the wrong fuel at the start of the US president's visit to Israel.
Another limo is on its way from Jordan, according to Ma'an News agency, citing Israel's Channel 10, to replace one that was filled with diesel instead of gasolene.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm impressed, I have to say. Actually hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that's equally educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you may have strike the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding the issue is one thing that not sufficient individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled throughout this in my find for anything referring to this.
dallas party bus
dallas airport transportation