Tuesday, March 19, 2013

BLACK-EYED CHILDERN IN DULCE, NM




I recently received the following email:
My father and I were in Dulce, NM today. I've lived in NM since 2000, but never been to this town, despite it having quite the history in cattle mutilations, etc. As we were inside the grocery store, there were 2 very strange-looking teens wandering around, almost like brother and sister. The younger boy was about 11 and had his hair slicked like Alfalfa from the Little Rascals and the teen girl was wearing dark black sunglasses indoors the whole time.

Upon leaving the store, another family was coming in - a white, engineering-type nerdy government lab-looking type with a native American woman, along with their 4 children. There was a baby in the basket covered with a blanket, 2 year-old, and what looked like 4 and 7 year-old girls. The combination of the nerdy engineering-type white guy with his native-looking wife, in such an insular community seemed strange, to me, for this area.

Then, there was the children, whose skin was much, much darker than that of what I assumed to be their native American mother. The 2 girls stopped short of me, as I was coming out of the grocery store entrance. The way they looked at me - almost animal-like, in curiosity, with silent gazes and their heads cocked inquisitively, almost like a curious puppy dog, with what seemed to be extremely dark black, very reflective, glistening eyes. KZ

NOTE: This is an interesting combination of two phenomena related to aliens...Dulce Base and black-eyed children. I'd be interested to know if others have experienced an encounter this unique. Is it possible that the BEK phenomena is a result of human experimentation in deep underground facilities...ex. Dulce Base? I have posted information I received a few years ago about the location. There is much more information available...just use the search tool at the blog - Phantoms & Monsters

-----
I received the following email in March 2011:
Lon, I read the letter you posted recently about the Dulce Labs genetics experiments and wanted to share my experiences with your readers. When I was an undergraduate studying genetics in the mid-1970s, I did a 10-month internship at Dulce Labs. My primary duties were on level 1, that is where I spent almost all of my time. But once a week I accompanied one of the junior researchers to levels 5, 6, and 7 to collect data tapes and other documentation. I never got past the "clear zone" on those levels, but on a couple occasions I heard inhuman shrieks and wailing noises on level 6. I was told that level 6 was a psychiatric facility for especially disturbed patients, and that they were known to have emotional outbursts.

On one occasion while we were waiting for someone to bring out the tapes, I heard part of a message come through the intercom, and the words are burned into my memory.

VOICE 1: "CELL 34 COMPROMISED, ENTITY HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT"


After a pause a second voice came over the speaker:

VOICE 2: "AVAILABLE PERSONAL REPORT TO THE BLUE ZONE FOR C&C. MAXIMUM FORCE AUTHORIZED."

The guard at the desk told me and my colleague that we had to leave immediately, we were rushed back into the elevator before the materials were delivered to us. It was two days before they let us go pick up the tapes, and when we went that time, everything was normal. Nobody ever talked about it. I tried to ask my colleague, the junior researcher who was there at the time, about it, but he said he didn't know what I was talking about, and something in his tone told me I'd better forget about it too.

After I graduated I was interested in returning to Dulce because I was really excited about the potential for genetic science, and Dulce had some very advanced equipment and knowledge - better than anything being used anywhere else. But I was told that there weren't any openings. I wondered if I was being blown off because of my curiosity about that event, if I was considered a risk. I tried contacting the junior researcher, but never got a response from him.

NOTE: This was not an anonymous email, but I will not divulge the identity for obvious reasons...Lon

-----


The above email was in response to the follwoing post:
Sir, first off, if you want the full story let me know. But this will explain how Mothman came about. U.S. Energy Secretary John Herrington named the Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory and New Mexico's Los Alamos National Laboratory to house advanced genetic research centers as part of a project to decipher the human genome. The genome holds the genetically coded instructions that guide the transformation of a single cell, a fertilized egg, into a biological organism.

"The Human Genome Project may well have the greatest direct impact on humanity of any scientific initiative before us today", said David Shirley, Director of the Berkeley Laboratory. Covertly, this research has been going on for years at the Dulce bio-genetics labs. Level 6 is hauntingly known by employees as "Nightmare Hall". It holds the genetic labs at Dulce. Reports from workers who have seen bizarre experimentation, are as follows:

"I have seen multi-legged 'humans' that look like half-human/half-octopus. Also reptilian-humans, and furry creatures that have hands like humans and cries like a baby, it mimics human words... also huge mixture of lizard-humans in cages. There are fish, seals, birds and mice that can barely be considered those species. There are several cages (and vats) of winged-humanoids, grotesque bat-like creatures...but 3 1/2 to 7 feet tall. Gargoyle-like beings and Draco-Reptoids."

"Level 7 is worse, row after row of thousands of humans and human mixtures in cold storage. Here too are embryo storage vats of humanoids in various stages of development. I frequently encountered humans in cages, usually dazed or drugged, but sometimes they cried and begged for help. We were told they were hopelessly insane, and involved in high risk drug tests to cure insanity. We were told to never try to speak to them at all. At the beginning we believed that story. Finally in 1978 a small group of workers discovered the truth. It began the Dulce Wars".


When the truth was evident that humans were being produced from abducted females, impregnated against their will, a secret resistance group formed. This did little though. Over time they were assassinated or "died under mysterious circumstances".
-----

SUSPECTED JOINT HUMAN / ALIEN UNDERGROUND BASES - 7/22/2010


The Dulce, New Mexico Base

An underground Military Base/Laboratory in Dulce, New Mexico connects with the underground network of tunnels which honeycombs our planet, and the lower levels of this base are allegedly under the control of Inner Earth beings or Aliens. This base is connected to Los Alamos research facilities via an underground "tube-shuttle." (It can be assumed that such a shuttle way would be a straight-line construction. It should then be possible, by using maps and some deduction, to determine the most likely location of this base, especially since the general location is already known.) Beginning in 1947, a road was built near the Dulce Base, under the cover of a lumber company. No lumber was ever hauled, and the road was later destroyed. Navajo Dam is the Dulce Base's main source of power, though a second source is in El Vado (which is also another entrance). Most of the lakes near Dulce were made via government grants "for" the Indians.

Dulce Base - The Central Hub

-1st Level - contains the garage for Street Maintenance.

-2nd Level- contains the garage for trains, shuttles, tunnel-boring machines and UFO maintenance.

-3rd Level - the first 3 levels contain government offices.

-4th Level - Human Aura Research as well as aspects of Dream Manipulation, Hypnosis, and Telepathy. They can lower your heartbeat with Delta Waves and introduce data and programmed reactions into your mind (for those implanted with brain chips). Most people already are, they just don't know it.

-5th Level - witnesses have described huge vats with amber liquid with parts of human bodies being stirred inside. Rows and rows of cages holding men, women and children to be used as food. Perhaps thousands.

-6th Level - privately called "Nightmare Hall." It contains the genetic labs. Here are where the crossbreeding experiments of human/animal are done on fish, seals, birds, and mice that are vastly altered from their original forms. There are multi-armed and multi-legged humans and several cages and vats of humanoid bat-like creatures up to 7 feet tall.

-7th Level - Row after row of 1,000s of humans in cold storage including children.

NOTE: It is alleged that Los Alamos and the mountainous regions east and southeast of it in and around the Santa Fe National Forest are the major holding area of earth based extraterrestrial beings in North America, although there are a number of smaller habitation locations scattered throughout the underground networks between Dulce and Area 51. 'Dulce Base' is said to hold the second largest repository of extraterrestrials and equipment in North America. None of this information takes into account what resources other nations and governments possess. All the evidence I have received is anecdotal but, IMO, the sources are reliable. You can find more at Dulce Conference Ends / The Dulce Report, What Really Happened in the 1979 Dulce Firefight? and Blue Planet Project - The Dulce Base...Lon

The Dulce Wars: Underground Alien Bases and the Battle for Planet Earth

The Dulce Protocol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have the guts to stomach what has been really going on there here is a link for you...http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citizen-journalism/2013/03/dulce-underground-alien-base-smuggled-footage-2446294.html

I once had a friend who worked for area 51 through Bechtel, and in 1998 they told me about the hybrid experiments going on, but I'm sure that this has been going on for sometime.

Anonymous said...

This explains the millions of people that go missing every year. I believe this story only because so many people have come forward with info. I wonder what other secrets the Corporation is withholding.