Monday, March 4, 2013

DEBRA LOWE




March 1, 2013
The Spirit of the Lord says:

After the fires of a forest die down, left in the path are the embers even as they are being cleared away by the wind, there is an eagerness to start over. The ground is ready for the planting of new seed and new growth. The land has an insatiable appetite to draw forth in order to be alive again. My children have also endured a season of purging by fire, those who would yield, and now the season of the wind has come upon the yielded ones. The wind will aid in the preparation for clearing away the ashes and creating a fresh environment for hunger and thirst for the new growth. My yielded children will come forth with an insatiable desire to do the work of the Kingdom. They know that they have been brought to the Kingdom for such a time as this. They willingly stand as watchmen for their generation, their cry for this generation has come up before Me. The purging has brought them to a higher level of being yielded to My Word and hearkening to My voice. They are now aware and responsive to heaven, and My will of bringing heaven to earth. With that awareness comes power which increases as you continue to walk by faith. This power will not be diminished because of outer situations.

I have spoken to My children, and warned them that outer circumstances and the world's condition would get worse, but that there would be a settled inner peace in all who have put their trust in Me. This is the peace that becomes more defined in the midst of storms, trials, and tribulations. That is why it passes all understanding. Some have entered the place of rest, others will follow. Do not allow yourself to be pulled into the enemy's arena, stay in the cleft, stay under My wings. Do not be conformed to the world and its way of thinking. This is where you must come to the place of fearing nothing, for nothing can harm you under My refuge. Here I will give to you insight on how to walk and live in victory. You are not of this world, neither am I. We do not wage war according to the weapons of this world. I have given you the supernatural to walk above the ways of this world, so that the world will come to you for the wisdom that is beyond their comprehension. Lean not unto your own understanding, here, especially is where you must acknowledge Me. I will give you My wisdom, which can not be understood with the mind of the natural man, only a spiritual minded man. I have been bringing you to this place of maturity, so that you reflect Me to the world. For all her lovers are abandoning her, and now many will look My way. I will even now receive them into My love. Rise up My loves and go forth with the fresh wind of glory, spreading it like the breathe of fresh perfume to all who will desire Me now. Go forth in the power of the ones who have come through the fire!

"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus" (Phil. 4:7)

"If any of you is deficient in wisdom, let him ask of the giving God [Who gives] to everyone liberally and ungrudgingly, without reproaching or faultfinding, and it will be given him." (James 1:5)

"For though we walk (live) in the flesh, we are not carrying on our warfare and blood], but they are mighty before God for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds." (2 Corin. 10:3-4)

"Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths." (Pro. 3:5-6)

No comments: