Wednesday, March 6, 2013

EMERGENCY!!!! CALL TO PRAYER NOW FOR AMERICA AND CANADA!!!!!

« on: March 05, 2013, 10:56:04 PM »

Founder of Maurice Sklar Ministries http://www.mauricesklar.com/ 

The LORD spoke to me today to alert the prayer warriors and intercessors. Pray to stop an imminent attack threat. There is a plot to detonate several small nuclear bombs above the atmosphere of America and Canada. Their goal is to produce an EMP effect that would cripple our electric system grid. I believe the source is North Korea, but joined with several other Muslim countries. 
The LORD told me that if we pray, we can disrupt and prevent this disaster. I know that this may sound crazy to some...but I must be faithful to let the Body of Messiah know. Pray, Pray, Pray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying!!