Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hollow Earth inhabitant Zorra comes to DaleAfterDark on BlogTalkRadio


DaleAfterDark

on BlogTalkRadio.com


The stage has been set for a wonderful new beginning 
that opens the door for humanity. Welcome to the Golden 
Age of Enlightenment. Out with the old paradigms of control
and in with the new energies of unlimited possibilities.

Friday - March 15
6pm EST - 5pm CST - 4pm MST - 3pm PST
Call in to speak with the host

ZARAYA / ZORRA FROM HOLLOW EARTH with Quazar

Yes! Once again ladies and gentlemen 
we have Quazar, ZARAYA and ZORRA 
from our Hollow Earth. 
Direct from Hollow Earth is ZORRA, North Polar opening 
Commander in-Charge of all traffice in and out of 
the North polar opening. 
Then ZARAYA aka Col. Billie F. Woodard(ret), son of ZORRA 
transformed into a 3D being as an infant to be raised 
on the surface (of mother earth)
some 60 plus yrs ago. 
Finally Quazar aka Jane Stevens, event organizer and 
handler/manager to Zaraya.

Bringing us the most updated news of what is going on 
behind the scenes. 

Sharing more detailed info on using the
"Lemurian headbands and Lemurian healing rods"
to gain increased mental capacity & better health
(to name but a few).

Calls/Questions will be taken during the second HOUR.






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I listened to these folks at HE for a few months. I thot they might be legit. Then 'Zorra' started singing obamas's praise. I knew then this was probably not the real deal. Then I started thinking why did these amazing 5D people from Hollow Earth toss out one of their own and let him live here in 3d where he apparently went thru some horrific things in his life. Then the last time I listened , he and some woman (sorry do not know her name) they set off with the intention of going into Hollow Earth- but last I heard they were still riding around topside in an RV bc they still have some things to work out.

I thot of the Monarch program when I thot of
Billie (son of Zorra).

I do think the folks in HE are real. I just have no idea who they really are but it is my thot they - Anne(a very nice woman who heads up the HE website) and the rest of the crew from the Hollow Earth website, are being led down a hollow path. And that, of course, is only my op.

We are love. Be love.

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha, this is funny! tell me more... Oh, sorry any EVIDENCE of this nonsense???

Anonymous said...

Is that Zorra or Zorro???

Anonymous said...

Why do so called visitors or HE inhabitants always have to have new-age fantasy comic names like zenith, zorra, xantanum, and other words with x, y, z in them! I still have hope in nesara because I believe in the st Germaine trusts and know the white knights are real.. But I think there a lot of new-agers channeling lower astral beings talking an incredible amount of utter BS.. I know these deceptive beings exist and are channeled so it's up to intuition to work out who is channeling them.. Also the cabal transmits many artificial channeled messages on certain frequencies picked up by channelers and sensitive folks who are often also easily manipulated.. Open channels often can be mentally unstable and easy portals for deceptive entities. The real deals usually can be decerned by how they feel. I believe in he HE and feel there are different factions operating there

Anonymous said...

I have listened to some of the calls from hollow earth with ZORRA -- it is easy to make all manner of claims, when your audience is hanging on every word, and the questions are so basic. When a more challenging question comes up, his answers are certainly not reasonable or detailed, I reckon he is possibly just someone enjoying the limelight, I could be wrong, but the jury is out. I happen to believe that there are big changeds going on , at this time on planet earth, but there are so many different ideas and opinions flying round --what is truth, what is disinformation, its esy to play the public with the internet, and tie them in knots. HOLLOW EARTH? who knows, time will tell....best to sit on the sidelines and not get too sucked in.:)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Zorra lost me when he began to endorse the MLM product "Laminine."

With the unveiling of suppressed healing technologies they rave about, why would people have to buy expensive products like that?
Moreover, I spent over $100. on it and it made me feel so much worse...supposedly removing toxins out of the body.
But you don't hear about that. You just hear that some people start to feel better even on the first day, like it's a miracle.

Unknown said...

Hoax. False Profit. Pantheon of gods. Zorra the God that stutters and goes silent when he does not have the answer and says " we'll get back to you."