Saturday, March 16, 2013

Russian Prophecy - Translated from perfect Russian into English 3-2-13 by the local saints in SW WA


The following prophecy was given to one of God’s followers in February 2013
The text has been translated into English for this printing.


=======================================================


A talk is going around about a war, but not many understand. I am God and I will let the war happen to humble my people. Wickedness is great and they are not ashamed to do shameful deeds. But I will not tolerate it and soon will expose their adultery and they will be crying with bitterness if they don’t repent. The repentance needs to be genuine, not false like so many are doing—it is not pleasing Me. But repent genuinely and fulfill My Word. The people who truly repent, I will guard and save. Soon there are going to be riots between peoples and there will be a war. Difficult times are coming, but all this is to humble my people, which once accepted but did not value how precious the Sacrifice was that I suffered in order to redeem. My redeemed, washed in my blood, will rejoice because they are going to be saved. But the ones that don’t esteem My sacrifice, they don’t realize that they will perish. Soon the earth will open its mouth because of My anger, to swallow the sinners. But I don’t want this. Repent and you shall be saved. Hell is a place of torment and I don’t want to send souls there, but many are plunging down. Renew your heart so you don’t fall into that place. Give mercy to people, love one another and you will be given mercy and be saved. I will send sickness to humble the flesh, because wickedness is great and my soul hates it. Be afraid of those things, so you don’t perish, because many have perished already and they don’t acknowledge it. I am knocking on their hearts, but they don’t hear. They are quenching my call. They will be knocking on the gate but I will reject them like they were rejecting Me. May your deeds be good not evil. The pure in heart shall see Me. Cleanse your hearts constantly because I am coming and I will not delay. The earth will flee from My appearance. The ones that don’t accept my name will be in fear and shame. They will want to be saved, but they will be too late, because the time was given. So don’t be a careless soul, because faithful and pure hearts I will let into my city. They will glow like heavenly lights in My glory. Woe to the ones who rejected Me. Their cry will be bitter and I will not listen to them, because they didn’t listen to Me when I wanted their repentance from their wicked deeds. There is desolation in My temple, and hearts are not pure. But I will cleanse if you will call. My soul hates their praises. I don’t want that kind of praise which they bring up to me in their lawlessness, but I want repentance. The wicked world is waiting for My judgment for its deeds and I will judge. Don’t think that you can escape without repentance. So repent today in the acceptable time while My blood can still cleanse your sins because the pure in heart shall see God. The ones that don’t want to think about cleansing are condemned now because they disregarded My sacrifice for sin. I want to give mercy, want to save, want to bless, but not many want it. Most people choke the good in their hearts with their deeds. That’s why in these last days I will pour out My Spirit onto the chosen with pure hearts, tongues and thoughts, but those who lust and don’t meditate on Me, I will punish. So meditate on me day and night in every place and you will be blessed. Your prayers will be heard and you will not be judged with the unrighteous. Thus saith the Holy Spirit, Amen.
Mar 5, 2013

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's disgusting that anyone can be that twisted to believe what is written above. God is love. He gave us free will, So I guess if some choose to be stupid He has to accept that.

Anonymous said...

This writing feels so bittersweet in the ability to feel freedom in every sense from such a foul apology of God and sadness and compassion for the many souls unawakened and trapped in this fear based prison doing its best to be dressed up as love.

This is full of fear judgement separation intolerance hate and most of all conditional love. The immediate moment fear is instilled love cannot exist they are opposites not congruent. It felt horrible reading it.

Anonymous said...

The fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom.