Monday, July 29, 2013

SENIORS & COMPUTERS

Subject: SENIORS & COMPUTERS
( I just HATE IT when they drive the reality home.. don't you? )
  Sorry, just HAD to send this...




As we SilverSurfers know, sometimes we have trouble with our computers.
I had a problem yesterday, so I called Eric, the 11 year old next door, whose bedroom looks like Mission Control and asked him to come over.
Eric clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.
As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong?
He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.'
I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired,
'An, ID ten T error? What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'
Eric grinned ...'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?
'No,' I replied.
'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.'
So I wrote down:
ID10T
I used to like Eric, the little shit head.

If you're not a Senior yet then send this to someone who is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shame on you for calling Eric a bad name..........I needed that laugh.

My helper was 6 years old and he got a big thrill to help an old 83 year old idiot. I'm afraid God will paralyze my tongue if I repeat what I said.

Anonymous said...

When I used to work in tech support we used to note the cause of the problem as an ID10T error in the notes, until we found out that some of the Partners at the firm could read them. >.>