Friday, October 4, 2013

HOORAY FOR SENIORS ! ! !

Old Umbrellas

Best Senior Moment I've heard!
 
Here's a quote from a government employee who witnessed a recent interaction between an elderly woman and an antiwar protester.

There were protesters at the grocery store handing out pamphlets on the evils of America.
 
I politely declined to take one.
 

There was an elderly woman behind me and a young (20-ish) female protester offered her a pamphlet, which she politely declined.
 
The young protester put her hand on the old woman's shoulder as a gesture of friendship and in a very soft voice the young lady said,
"Lady, don't you care about the children of Iraq?"
 
The old woman looked up at her and said:

"Honey, my father died in France during World War II, I lost my husband in Korea, and a son in Vietnam.

All three died so a bitch like you could have the right to stand here and badmouth our country.
 

If you touch me again, I'll stick this umbrella up your ass and open it."
 

~ God Bless America ~ I love getting old

No comments: