Sunday, October 13, 2013

Join us on a Special Conference Call tonight, 8pm..

Join us tonight as we bridge in to the conference call that East Coast will be on ... tonight at 8pm Eastern... per his words to me, dt, "I said I would do my last call with them on Sunday night cause a call won't be needed anymore when Monday starts." I have no idea what this means, but I'm very excited to find out what he has to say.  Midwest said that she will offer comments after the conclusion of the call, based on the content of the call, whatever that may be.
So join us later tonight... 8pm 559.726.1300 192739# PIN
We will record the call. The play back number will be 559.726.1399 192739# PIN
A link to the recorded call will be provided on our site, www.dinartruthmatrix.com after the conclusion of the call.
Regards,
dt

Visit stage2omega at: http://www.stage2omega.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

No comments: