Monday, October 21, 2013

KENNEDY ASSASSINATION: The Media helped sell the lie of the lone assassin [photo essay]

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

KENNEDY ASSASSINATION: The Media helped sell the lie of the lone assassin [photo essay]
Posted By: NaturalWisdom
Date: Monday, 21-Oct-2013 02:21:11

As we rapidly approach the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination, this photo essay published onWhat Really Happened includes scanned images from the Dec. 14, 1963 edition of POST magazine that the unnamed author obtained and starting keeping in his magazine collection when he was just 11 years old. The key photos are several versions of James Altgens' b&w photo of the JFK motorcade as it traveled past the Texas Book Depository building.
[snip]
"I was 11 years old when President John F. Kennedy was gunned down in Dallas Texas. When the December 14, 1963 issue of POST was discarded by my parents, I stashed it in my personal archive alongside several Popular Electronics, Superman comics, an autographed picture of Allen Shepherd, and my almost complete set of the Classics Illustrated, where it languished for years.
I never really looked at the photos in that POST. There was no need to. We all knew what had happened in Dallas, or at least we thought we did, having been so informed by the media and our government.
Years later, when Jim Garrison introduced the possibility of a conspiracy to the American people, I finally took a close look at that magazine. What I saw shamed me to my very core. All along I had had before me actual evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald had not been on the sixth floor of the Dallas Schoolbook Depository when Kennedy was shot, but because of my faith in the Federal Government, I had never seen it. The lesson I learned that day has stayed with me ever since..."
Click photo for hi-res version.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As for who did it and why, I don't really presume to know. But to me, the idea that Oswald acted alone is simply ludicrous. Of course, the government has its "official" version in the Warren Commission report and they will never admit to anything that differs from that, even if what differs makes it undeniable that the W.C. version is a pack of lies.