Thursday, October 3, 2013

KTFA's Frank26 & Members Bank Experiences

KTFA's Frank26 & Members Bank Experiences

10/02/2013


Post by Frank26 » October 2nd, 2013, 7:22 pm   •  [Post 1]    Greetings Family,
Good evening Family, I had all intentions of making a Blue Post tonight for you but with all the phone calls coming in today....it just isn't possible. I will try to do a Blue Post for you tomorrow God willing. 
I will have 4 Wells Fargo stories for you on Monday. I encourage any of you who are going to or calling Wells Fargo for information........to post on the threads until Monday. I will collect all of your stories and read them along with mine on Monday's CC. ...
Read More Link On Right
(Recaps Note: The first story below was posted earlier but we left it here intact to allow for better understanding of the comments - after all this one story is what led to the ones that follow ..  We are not and do not promote calling the banks for frivolous reasons and especially for unnecessary questions regarding the Dinar.  We understand wanting to get your accounts and affairs in order and also inquire about their services in a business like manner -  We thank  you for sharing your experiences with the Dinar Community so we all can be aware of what we might be dealing with - We only post what others are sharing to be their experiences - we do not verify - qualify -  or testify to their authenticity -  Thank You) Post by FillyJJ » October 2nd, 2013, 2:19 pm   •  [Post 367]   I spoke to a WF private banker about a week and a half ago, she was very helpful and knew all about the dinar. She said it is not live yet, I told her I knew that but wanted to know how she could help me when the blessing arrived.  She said she would have to have our accounts with WF transferred to her in Texas and said her Wealth Manager was well aware of her clients with dinar and other currencies and he would have a team of people there to help us,  then she ask if we would have over 50 Million, if we did she would need to know that when we set our appointments up with her. So to be sure and let her know.  She also told us they were ready that everyone had been trained.  One thing that bothers me is there will be no de laure machine there, she said they would exchange by using books. (this is the only thing I'm not sure about)!!!  She also told me she has hundreds of dirar clients some with several hundred million :daisy: WOW!  We emailed her all our information and she said she would put us on her call list to let us know when it happened.  We also have a group of people (mostly family) that have currency, however she said she would not exchange anyone who did not have an account with WF before the RV. I kinda find that hard to believe.  We live in Oklahoma and they do not have WF Banks here so most of our group will not have accounts 4 hours to the closest bank and some just can't travel that far. We will just wait and see who wants our money the most!!!
Post by lorie777 » October 2nd, 2013, 3:15 pm  •  [Post 392] Funny I just called a local WF here in Az and I spoke to the personal Banker.  He had no idea what a delarue machine was and knew nothing about the IQD, he looked it up and Iraq nor Vietnam were listed on his list of foreign currencies. But was more than willing to talk to me if I needed exchange it in the future.
Post by AzProf » October 2nd, 2013, 3:22 pm  •  [Post 396] Lorie, Im in the Phx area, and my bank says I can exchange right now. I assume the rate is 1166 though. by hawger03 » October 2nd, 2013, 5:30 pm   •  [Post 472]  FillyJJ,  Thank you for the post and I have to comment and find out if anyone has a solution.  About a month ago I called WF and found that no banking branches existed in Michigan so I located my nearest in Indiana.  Before I went I called and spoke with a personal banker there who assured me that I could open a zero balance non interest bearing checking account there.  On that Saturday morning I drove 2 1/2 hours to the bank. I was told to wait until a personal banker could help me. I went into his office and told him what I wanted to do.  He said he would be happy to help me and that I would need $75 to get things started. I explained to him that I did not wish to comingle funds with existing USD.  He told me that he could not open an account with no money to start. I drove another 2 1/2 hours home without an account and had reserved myself to the fact that I would have to open an account at the time of RV.  We have been told repeatedly by Frank and Eagle1 that we need to be sure that we do not mix our existing USD with proceeds from exchanging our dinar.  Now with the statement you got from the banker that he would not exchange for people who had no account with WF before the RV, what are we supposed to do? Any help on this subject would be appreciated
. Post by FillyJJ » October 2nd, 2013, 5:45 pm   •  [Post 481]  hawger03, I don't think you have much to worry about.  Our accounts have money in them and we ask her about a zero non-interest bearing account but she said we did not need that, However I believe that when the time comes they will do whatever you want.  Also this is just this one private banker and IMO she has a full plate of dinar clients so it just may be her that will not take anyone who does not have a WF account. The non-interest acct was for the Frank Dodd Accounts, they are no longer allowed.
Post by iggy » October 2nd, 2013, 5:47 pm   •  [Post 482] Hi Brother... :hibye:  I would highly suggest not listening to these banks...as far as I can tell...most all lie and most of them are clueless... I walked in my bank last yr I think it was, and asked to open a non interest TAG acct...they had no clue what I was talking about... they were telling me the only accts that were guaranteed for the amount deposited was a cedars acct...I argued with them for about 20mins then left.. .2weeks later I went back in to cash my paycheck and low and behold...they were offering TAG accts...big sign on the teller window...the lady's that were talking with me were avoiding making eye contact with me...wonder why...lol...just walked out feeling a bit more informed then the bank folks...  Im just waiting to see how this all plays out... Blessings to you hawger...
Post by BulldogFord65 » October 2nd, 2013, 5:48 pm   •  [Post 483]  Actually, many WF locations are open until 6 PM.  I have tried calling the WF International teller location nearest me today, and oddly, they are unable to take my call and respond to my questions, but they will take my phone number and call me back tomorrow..... hmmmmmm........  I have called this location every 6 weeks or so for the past 18 months, and they have always been willing to give me the "party line" about not dealing with the IQD...... until today..... change in pattern!!!!!
Post by Millie » October 2nd, 2013, 5:54 pm   •  [Post 486]   You know what BulldogFord65.... I also called the bank today and this was the First Time NO ONE in the Foreign Exchange Department was available.... Hmmmmmm that is a change in pattern.

No comments: