Friday, October 11, 2013

KTFA's Frank26 & Members Friday Tidbits

 Frank26 » October 11th, 2013, 10:52 am   •  [Post 180] "others" will tell You today that intel is dead or slow right now. Dropped off and all that kinda stuff.  I told You to meet me Sunday night for an emergency CC.  There is so much to share. I protect our studies.

Pure Aloha Friday KTFA Family. Only one thing for now............ Our gov't blinds You. Old Timers ............ Blue Couch Sunday and Monday Night.  KTFA,  Frank
...
Read More Link On Right
 
james49 wrote on October 11th, 2013, 8:13 am:Good Morning Family, :handshake1: Hung 14 storm windows in 6 and a half hours yesterday, not bad for this ole fart and have 20 more to go.

 I want to thank Frank, Bulldogford and others that replyed to my post yesterday. It is heart warming to know that you care about the feelings of others and God will bless you as I say God bless you for helping me.

Its to be in the 70s again here today but looking at the 10 day forecast its starting to cool down with rains coming. I am looking forward to our cc Sunday evening.

I wonder Frank could it have anything to do with our government going back to work. :goodnews: I wish they would stop blaming each other and just do their jobs.

I seen yesterday that the Taliban is saying that our government needs to stop stealing from the American people. Never thought I would here that from and anti American militant group. All I can say is Lord save us from satin and keep the faith. :godbless:

Frank26 »
 October 11th, 2013, 11:00 am   •  [Post 183]  Answers: Yes........... It will be about DC.  Sunday andMonday.  As for the Taliban's comments............... NO ONE LIKES O !!! That know the truth about him.

Those that do not ............ Vote for him. (Sorry KTFA STAFF....... I will curtail my political thoughts) For 72 more hours.  KTFA, Frank

Robdel wrote on October 11th, 2013, 10:27 am: FRANKIE FRANKIE Sir, Sunday is a long long long long time from now........Im thinking you are expecting something to happen on Sunday aren't you!

I knew it, you and Maliki are secretly great Pals and he has shared some tremendous news with you. Putting all jocking aside, I wish it was Sunday today!  You and Tink have a wonderful day!

Frank26 » October 11th, 2013, 11:09 am   •  [Post 186]  We as a Team feel You are being told to look at the .............. Wrong Hand ........... Right now. I will say squirrel in the correct direction S or M.  DC Mayor is not pleased .............. LOL But who cares......... LOL!!!  KTFA, Frank

the secret » October 11th, 2013, 11:34 am   •  [Post 195]   Dear Frank,   A quick question if you knew 100% the RV wouldn't happen until after January 2014, would you tell us or protect us by not telling

CBC421 » October 11th, 2013, 11:38 am   •  [Post 198] Frank has always been truthful with us. I believe 100% that he would tell us if that were the case. IMHO...Cindy

abundantlyblessed » October 11th, 2013, 11:40 am   •  [Post 200]  the secret,   Great question. I have wondered the same. But how can he answer this if the answer is to not tell?

Frank26 » October 11th, 2013, 11:48 am   •  [Post 206]  "IF" .......... I KNEW that to be a fact ..... I would then talk to You via my ......... Blue Couch. There are MANY files I do NOT open to You Dear Friend. Is it to protect You?  To a degree but more so to protect on the net .......The birth and disease of ............. RUMORS. Yet ........... From where will I talk to You this S and M's CC?......... ;)

Listen........... Do You want to know a secret? Do You promise not to tell? Woo oh woo woo closer ........ :rofl:  AloHA!!!  KTFA, Frank

CBC421 wrote on October 11th, 2013, 11:22 am: That's correct, Honeybunny! We are listening, processing, and I think also stepping back and showing respect.  These are exciting days! :fervently:  Cindy

Frank26 » October 11th, 2013, 11:37 am   •  [Post 197]  Hmmm............. Indeed Cindy. Think .......... And take to prayer this : We do not have the depth ceiling issues they tell us. It is solved. You mean like Syria?

Ta Da and all that ............. Stuff?But HOW............... S and M's CC............... :hibye:   KTFA, Frank

sillytilley wrote on October 11th, 2013, 12:00 pm:Frank, didn't you always tell us the Shabibi said this would happen on a three day weekend? well isn't Monday a holiday say what??

Frank26 » October 11th, 2013, 12:10 pm   •  [Post 223]  I mentioned it on T's CC this week.

It is not a determining factor but comforting to see these ............ S Windows.  KTFA,  Frank

Frank:   DC Mayor is not pleased .............. LOL But who cares......... LOL!!!KTFA, Frank

billuke » October 11th, 2013, 12:12 pm   •  [Post 224]   Frank - amazing that you mention the DC Mayor, this is what I posted on my Facebook a few days ago:

"Dem. Vincent Gray approached the Senate leader again and offered his remarks, prompting the “Don’t screw it up” comment.

Local television reporters began shouting at Reid: “What does ‘Don’t screw it up’ mean?” Reid ignored them and, surrounded by aides and security guards, walked away..."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics/dc-mayor-gray-confronts-reid-on-capitol-steps-over-shutdowns-impact-on-city/2013/10/09/02577428-3103-11e3-89ae-16e186e117d8_story_1.html

Theresa63 » October 11th, 2013, 1:55 pm   •  [Post 275]   :hibye: A question for anyone? This part of Eagle1's post from yesterday:

5. Unless you are already known to your Personal Banker (or to your group leader who can/or has made introductions) in advance of your exchange it will be extremely important to have every bit of identifying paperwork with you – e.g., where you bought your currency, your receipt of purchase (and in some extreme cases, where the funds came from for your purchase),

and a filled-out FINCEN 104 form (stands for Financial Crimes Enforcement) indicating how much currency you are exchanging and what bank account(s) the exchanged funds are being deposited to.

A lot of this information may not be required if you already have an established relationship with the PB and the bank in question; and the funds are easily traceable. [The objective of all this folderol is for Homeland Security so as to ensure that the funds are not being used to finance terror or crime.

What about all the people I have gifted dinar to...the only paperwork they have is the gift letter I gave tem. Do you think they will also need a copy of the receipt from the order? Thank you for any help!

  dustibigelow » 
October 11th, 2013, 2:18 pm  •  [Post 285]Hi Theresa63   This is what I did...  With each dinar gift, I make sure that the person I gifted to has the original notarized gifting statement as well as a copy of the receipt that I took the dinar from.

On their copy of the receipt I wrote: "Gifted xxxxx IQD to _________.

I also made a copy of the notarized statement to put with my original receipt.

On my original receipt I also wrote: "Gifted xxxxxxx IQD to__________.

I think that should cover all the bases and make things all legal and nice for everyone.

Does anyone else have any ideas about this????  Dustib

lender » October 11th, 2013, 2:47 pm   •  [Post 305] I totally agree with you Dusti. Great points( notarizing, copy of original receipt and keeping your copy of the gifting letter)

The one thing in Eagle1 post that I had a problem with is the trust he mentioned  I applaud and thank Eagle1 for all his GCR and First Fruits information. We are all here to help one another.

ZOCHOWSKI »
 October 11th, 2013, 3:37 pm   •  [Post 323]   AFTERNOON ALL!!!! HAS IT OCCURRED TO ANYONE ELSE THAT:

1. WE ARE ENTERING "ANOTHER" 3 DAY WEEKEND??? COLUMBUS DAY/14TH

2. STOCKS UP SECOND DAY WHILE OIL N GOLD R DOWN??? HUMMM......

3. LAST TIME GOVERNMENT SHUT-DOWN, IN 2011, WE GOT A CREDIT DOWNGRADE 2 OR 3 DAYS BEFORE A RESOLUTION WAS ACCOMPLISHED.  DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY WANT ANOTHER???   BEFORE THEY ARRIVE TO A RESOLUTION, AGAIN.

4.EID-AL ADHA , STARTS ON 13TH FOR SOME OTHERS ON THE 16TH

5. COMMENTS AND INFO FROM E1 N F26, POINTS TO CONSIDER

6.INTRESTING WEEK, TO SAY THE LEAST

JUST CON"CLU"DING A REVIEW OF THIS WEEK AND POSSIBLY ITEMS OF WHAT MIGHT BE OF IMPORTANCE FOR NEXT WEEK. DID I MISS ANYTHING ELSE??? LOL LOL   I DID, "BLUSTAR" AND HIS QUESTION THAT WAS COMPLETLY AVOIDED!!!   ENJOY,   G/B,  T/K N J/S , M/Z

“Dear Frank,   A quick question if you knew 100% the RV wouldn't happen until after January 2014, would you tell us or protect us by not telling?

If I may add. First of all I look forward to any and all info you and E1 share, it is greatly appreciated.

It sounds to me that along with E1's sources of information a lot of people are hoping, praying, assuming, and/or counting on your emergency CC this Sunday to be the last pre RV CC.

Frank if your intel tells you that we will not see the RD/RI/RV this coming week would you kindly, frankly let us know. Three days is alot of time to build up the Imagine and/or anticipation of just what you are going to share. Leaving a long way to fall if the truth is not what was anticipated.  Thank you"


Bandit » October 11th, 2013, 4:48 pm   •  [Post 349] Yes, I agree... We are all feeling very good right now......BUT, the let down IF it don't happen will come days after the CC is over......... and will cause Frank more calls. Hope this rollercoaster ride is almost over.

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/10/ktfas-frank26-members-friday-tidbits.html

No comments: