Saturday, October 12, 2013

Late Friday Night Dinar Chatter on a Really Quiet Night

Late Friday Night Dinar Chatter on a Really Quiet Night

10/11/2013
I4U:

[FLPatriot59] [10/11/13 7:10 - Eagle1 just now said contact he knows was called in today to Bank of America, rates were live on the screens for a little while then went blank. Seems there was some skullduggery going on .

Some 60 people from the UST and some bankers were arrested for holding up the release and trying to profit.

There is a slim chance we can still see something tonight but most likely it will be on Tuesday " Monday is Columbus Day Banks are closed

FLPatriot59] Please note: The Federal Reserve System is CLOSED on Monday, October 14 (Columbus Day). Many banks - most banks - are NOT open.

FLPatriot59] Just spoke with BoA Customer Service and ALL BOA banks nationwide, including call centers, will be closed on Monday. I even asked about the Wealth Management and Personal Banker offices, which are also closed
.
....
Read More Link on Right

TNT:

Srhryder: Bank story in Texas:  I went to a local bank with a friend of mine and asked his banker if he heard anything about the iqn. He took me immediately to his office and asked me my amount and told me that he knew of changes taking place soon. He said that he knows its to rv'd soon and that they will be exchanging once its released for them to do so. He told me the rates he saw were in the $3 range but knows that they are coming out much higher for the first 30 days. I asked if he was invested and he told he was more so than most!!! Good news peeps! GO RV!!!!

Arewethereyet:  So I had to go into the bank to conduct business and happened to get serviced by a Private Banker.  After taking care of what I needed to take care of, I asked the banker whether the branch would be participating in "the currency exchange".  He looked puzzled and asked me what I meant by that.  I didn't bother to explain but instead asked him whether he was aware of the new law that allows banks to buy and sell currencies.  He acknowled that and told me which branches are participating.  I then asked him when the bank would be allowing me to hold foreign currency in its native value as opposed to converting it to USD.  He said he didn't know when.  So, I talked about a commecial account that could do that.  He acknowled they can do that.  So I asked if they only do it for currencies that are listed and he said yes.  I then said,"So they will not take exotic currencies right?".  He said no they won't.  He then said I know they won't take the Kuwait currency...................................................................and the other Middle East currency (with a fake puzzled look), which I don't remember the name of THAT IS ABOUT TO CHANGE.

I have no doubt he knew which currency is about to change based upon his expression.  He could have picked a number of different exotic currencies.  But he picks Kuwait.   Guess you'd have to be there to believe it.  As always, take it or leave it folks!  Go RV!

************************************

Stage2Omega:

THE REALITY OF WHERE WE ARE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

1. CEILING & GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN WILL BE RESOLVED TODAY

2. THERE ARE A FEW MORE "WHO'S WHO" THAT NEED TO EXCHANGE IN DC & WE ARE NEXT

KEEP IN MIND THE PEOPLE IN DC CREATED THE GLOBAL BANKING SYSTEM, THEY RUN THE PLANET, THEY ARE THERE TO CELEBRATE THE GLOBAL RESET & YES, THEY ARE EXCHANGING.  IE..................EXCHANGE TIERS

EXO

***************************
KTFA:

jdtolle
» October 11th, 2013,   Relaxing peace

Sometimes the most powerful thing you can do is relax. Constantly worrying about being more effective is not what makes you more effective.

What makes you more effective is living with authenticity. What makes you more effective is staying focused on a meaningful purpose.

Give yourself the time and space to remember the best of who you are and what you truly care about. Give yourself the benefit of a peaceful, relaxed perspective.

Much of what is urgent is not particularly important. Step back from the noisy, breathless confusion and fall gently into a feeling of real peace.

Take time to breathe deeply and calmly, to experience, to wonder, to love, and to live. Take time to see the goodness, and to make a little more of it.

Within you is the potential for healing, relaxing peace. Let it come and let it be.

— Ralph Marston

May All Have a Safe and Blessed Day

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/10/late-friday-night-dinar-chatter-on-a-really-quiet-night.html

No comments: