Thursday, October 3, 2013

Late Wed. Nite MarkZ Short Visit at I4U

Late Wed. Nite MarkZ Short Visit at I4U

10/02/2013
[MarkZ] I am too pooped to party tonight, exhausted! My ringer is on for tonight. I am still looking for one key piece to happen but I know we are on the cusp. Do not put too much emphasis on any one day. We are in the final days, just let it play out and make certain you have a plans based on what it comes in at. Start planning the rest of your lives... If things start popping though I will be back in. Read recaps and have fun in the castle.

[MarkZ] I am going to get things ready for the school day tomorrow. I am very tired though and I didn't trust myself to not doze so I hedged my bet and let you all know not to harass Nola if I doze off.... :)

[wingnaprayer] MarkZ Hi Does the key piece have to do with the gov't shutdown?

[MarkZ] wingnaprayer no.

[caddylady89] before the mid month you think ?
....
Read More Link on Right

[MarkZ] caddylady89 heck yes

[honeybelle] MarkZ what do you mean your ringer is on for tonight?

 [terrib] honeybelle why would you think?lol

[MarkZ] honeybelle It is on for me to get info to where in the process we are.... :) I am trying to be good here..

 [wolverine7] MarkZ Did a little research on Zimbabwe, they have gold, diamonds, and platinum, but the government pockets most of the earnings from what I've read. How can they revalue their dead currency with a mess like that???

 [MarkZ] wolverine7 They have huge resources. With the new B3 system the government will have less impact on value and the assets will have more bearing

 [wolverine7] MarkZ Thanks, needed an answer like that.

[keiji] MarkZ final days could mean a number of things...lol

[MarkZ] wolverine7 There are huge changes going on there now, That is why I am hoping they stall to revalue it a few more months. To give us a chance

[MarkZ] keiji You get the inside scoop from me though all the time. Stop playing coy... hehehe

[MarkZ] ok. If I do not pass out I will see you again

[MarkZ] Ok gang. If the toothpicks work I will see you again. If not we will chat tomorrow. Thanks for having me SQ and mods

[honeybelle] MarkZ ty for coming in

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/10/late-wed-nite-markz-short-visit-at-i4u.html

No comments: