Monday, October 7, 2013

loechin live October 7, 2013

loechin live
October 7, 2013





It's been quiet a ride today with calls I've listened to and info as well. It's Monday October 7th. I decided to wait until evening to do this email blast for certain reasons. It seems that many are worried about what to say and most of us have been warned about certain things to say or not. Here is the fact that a certain man has stood in the way of us receiving our Blessing. I will leave it at that you don't even have think hard on that one do you? CL was informed of the repeated hold up's so she decided to come and pay a visit. She has given a date to this man and said if this is not done by then, your country will not host the RV and the IMF will take it over and lower your rate. I'm also tired of people saying he fought for our higher rate when he in fact did not, at least not for us the little people. But he did get a butt whoopin and now we should see this finally. Tired of this guy moving my cheese lol. Rates are still in the mid to high $20 range. When will we see it ? Now that's the Billion Dollar question and guess what no one can say for sure. It sure has come to the place where you and I need to be told the truth and stop hiding behind even what I say " It's supposed to happen within 24 to 48 hours, or any minute now, or could be any second" We are in this until the end so it's time to put on our big boy/girl pants and dig in our heels and say come hell or high water I'm staying in the game until the game clock is run out of time and we WIN !!!!!!!!!!! Are we close yep, are we done dang I hate that word so the answer up until now has been NO. However that might just have changed today but as always only time will tell........

- Loechin

Loechin

No comments: