Tuesday, October 1, 2013

MarkZ

MarkZ 

  What most intel people are looking at is the beginning of the process and they think that it will instantly hit the streets. They are not giving you bad information. It is just not complete and can not be complete and shouldn't be for that matter. This is a process. period.  That being said…we are in a GREAT spot!  We are right on top of this.  This thing is here in a broad sense. It is so plain that it should have hit you in the face already
 I KNOW we are past anything short of minor blips for the first time EVER. Fortunately I have great contacts so I AM NOT WORRIED AT ALL ANYMORE.  This is and has always been a when and not an if. Always believe that. Fortunately it is very close. IMO.
  [hope you are on the beach within the next 5 days lol] 

 I honestly believe I will be.  Kick back, love life and KNOW we are close.

No comments: