Friday, October 11, 2013

Short MarkZ Chat at I4U Thursday Night

Short MarkZ Chat at I4U Thursday Night

10/10/2013
 [MarkZ] Yes the news has been as good as the boards say. I personally think they are a few days premature in telling you all to celebrate but they VERY well could be right. I THINK Columbus day could stall the public a day. This is a slippery beast at best but the process has really been rolling the past two weeks. History is in the making. :) I just stopped for a few minutes to say hello, I have a conference call at 830 and then I doubt I will make it back in tonight so I figured I had best play it safe and say hello to you all. Hi and most likely good night.

 [caddylady89] MarkZ hey long time no see

 [MarkZ] caddylady89 days even. :)

[xfilesfan2013] MarkZ Hi...so you think a few more days

[MarkZ] xfilesfan2013 I think it COULD be, banks seem to think not though, I am looking at WGS and PP's and thinking it could take take them another day or two to release us.
....
Read More Link on Right

[chefbear96] MarkZ thanks for stepping up and letting us know your feelings and keeping us grounded!

 [chefbear96] MarkZ in your opinion are the PP''s being processed?

[xfilesfan2013] MarkZ yep...some sources think PP's first...some think RV first..

 [MarkZ] chefbear96 I believe the less vocal people are being proccessed. Anyone that chat's, emails, calls etc is being held to last to keep things safe and quiet is my opinion.

[ready4riches] MarkZ who do the pp's go out to do you know?

 [MarkZ] xfilesfan2013 My opinion is a new T note first.

[sandytob] MarkZ I thought the new T notes won't be out until the 17th or so.

[MarkZ] sandytob sooner I think

[xfilesfan2013] MarkZ heard that too...thanks for coming in

[MarkZ] ready4riches I know many PP holders. I just wished I was more in the know when they were created. I am part of a WGS though so I stay very up with where they are

 [sandytob] MarkZ good.

[sandytob] MarkZ I didn't think that ordinary ppl could be part of WGS. I thought it was for countries.

[MarkZ] OK I m sorry to do a drive by but I have a call to get on, take care all. Stay the course, I am EXCITED ABOUT WHERE WE ARE!

 [MarkZ] sandytob looks like I need to have a class in the next day our two. There are many individuals in the WGS. I will explain at a later date.

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/10/short-markz-chat-at-i4u-thursday-night.html

No comments: