Wednesday, October 30, 2013

TNT Intel

TNT forum member:
It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87
Hubby is DSM w/BIG oil company, sent email with video of protest at foreign rig (ours) and confirmation contractors DID receive $27.87. That is all I can share.

THE CALL CENTER FOLKS ARE IN AND WAITING, 3RD SHIFT IS ON DUTY SO SAID RAY REN

For The People Just Coming In...When I went into BOA this morning Un-Dinar related, the highest Manager there told me that they just hired an extra WEALTH MANAGER/PRIVATE BANKER to start in November. She told me that they were about to very busy, and that that particular BOA branch was 1 of the 4 largest in the Region-Confirmed Intel to me personally. She did a lot of smiley's and eye gesture thingy's (think)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weird!! The BofA here in Las Vegas are all under staff, also WF, it is horrible!!! I have gotten to do all my banking thru the ATM when possible just so I don't have to wait 20-30 minutes waiting in line.It was all over the Mainstream News how all banks from BofA to City, Chase, WF, etc., have fired the majority of their Mortgage Department, thousands of people have lost their job.