Tuesday, October 22, 2013

To the Thieves In The District Of Corruption.... We Have Had It....NO DAMNED MORE...

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

To the Thieves In The District Of Corruption.... We Have Had It....NO DAMNED MORE...
Posted By: Watchman
Date: Tuesday, 22-Oct-2013 15:58:39

You have been robbing us blind for years. You have not done our business in many years. Now you say you are going to shut down congress and fly to Florida for a funeral? What gives you the right to stop working for a day and fly to Florida on MY TAX DOLLARS and attend a funeral?
Where in the Constitution does it allow you to do this? It doesn’t. Yet you have the gall to email me and ask for campaign money to keep you in DC to steal more of my money.
Are you crazy or have you grown that arrogant? Have we been asleep that long that you think that you can just do as you please and we won’t notice? You are there to represent us, not to have a gym, free haircuts and all of the other perks that you gave yourselves.
I work for a living. I do not get a retirement for the work that I do. I have to save my menial salary to be able to feed myself when I become too old to work.
You get a pension for sitting in DC and doing whatever it is that you do all day. That retirement is funded by my tax dollars. You people steal for a living.
Our country is broke, people are hungry and our nation can barely pay the interest on the debt you have put us in and you keep on spending MY money as if it will never end. Quit spending MY money on things that you have no right to spend it on. Do the business that we sent you to do and that is all.
I send the IRS a lot of money each year to avoid having my property stolen by them. I know that the amount I send is not even a fraction of a percent of what your machine needs to function, but to me it is a lot of sweat and hard work. You spend my money like it is free. I worked hard for that money and you don’t deserve it.
You threaten us with jail if we don’t comply with every illegal law you pass. We are told to cower in fear of being disappeared for exercising our first amendment rights by the illegal NDAA law you passed. You are building an illegal police force to take over MY country that is equal to or stronger than our military with my tax dollars that are extorted from me with threat of jail or theft of my property if I don’t comply with your theft through taxes.
You sent me to go fight in an illegal war that enriches you and your corporate friends and when I get back you shun me and demonize me and tell Homeland Security that I am a terrorist, yet you use me as a photo op when it is re-election time.
You are the terrorists. You use the military like pawns in your schemes to get re-elected and to make yourselves look good in front of the cameras. How do you sleep at night? Probably better than the guy who is fighting for his life after being blown up by an IED in Iraq or Afghanistan. You are the lowest form of pond scum.
I will not live in fear of you or your illegal laws. I am an American National and I will remain one until I am dead. I will not comply with your threats any longer. You can’t have my voice. You can’t have my guns. You can’t use me as your slave anymore. If you think you can, you better come prepared....
http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/to-the-thieves-in-dc/62332#more-62332 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are in a very deep sleep. No one has been robbing you at all. YOU have been asleep and YOU have freely volunteered to stand as their surety. YOU have no paid any tax dollars. There is no money. You chose to use their DEBT instruments and all you do is give back what always belonged to them. They are a foreign corporation and those members serve the corporation. They are NOT YOUR servants. They do NOT serve YOU! YOU merely volunteer to participate in their foreign government where YOU volunteer to be their slave! YOU do not have any amendment rights. YOU are not a party to THEIR foreign CONstitution. THEY are parties to it where THEY created that CONstitution to preserve some of their God given rights. YOUR rights come from your creator, NOT from their piece of paper! YOU need to just wake up from the illusion you have been living in and discover who YOU really are and learn that YOU are not a FICTION and YOU are not the surety for THEIR FICTION! YOU merely need to stop CLAIMING THEIR FICTIONS!