Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Here is the work of a drunken idiot with nothing better to do than to screw with others!

I don't know what this idiot is trying to accomplish with his crap. Every time I have had any direct communication with this guy, he was usually 3 sheets to the wind and has a fascination with old war time doings with intelligence which it seems he is lacking of..

A couple years ago I set my email filter to deposit anything he sends me right into deletion and haven't seen squat from him since. This was forwarded to me by a third party and I was surprised this guy still has a hardon for harassing me after two years... WOW! A real diehard here. 

I decided to hang this dirty laundry out here for all to see and if anyone chooses to use their imagination with any of the information contained below.. well, it's your choice.



 The Corporate UNITED STATES et al  is a bankrupt corporation therefore civilly dead. They do not exist in law and cannot bring a claim against anyone! This includes the FBI as they are a part of the bankrupt corporation! So.. Tynan and his bankrupt foreign corporate friends can pucker up and kiss my.. you know what.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: W. Tynan Brown <wtynan.brown@att.net>
To: Exxxx Wxxxxxx <xxxx@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 5:57 PM
Subject: Fw: please reply

sent to Mchael
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: W. Tynan Brown <wtynan.brown@att.net>
To: Michael Cottrell <pii-mcc@msn.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 8:56 PM
Subject: Fw: please reply

"... investigative predication..." clearly suggests a real national security investigation of those involved with the NESARA blog site, I expect Wes Brown and the others to be in prison by the end of the year
 

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "mjmershon@gmail.com" <mjmershon@gmail.com>
To: W. Tynan Brown <wtynan.brown@att.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 6:20 PM
Subject: Re: please reply

Your initial complaint was sufficient for the FBI to frame it's investigative predication, approach and decisions. I know the resources they have... And their professionalism. I have nothing more to offer. 

My Best,  Mark

Mark J. Mershon
FBI Assistant Director - Retired
Mershon Group, LLC
Investigation & Risk Management Consultation

Senior Consultant: The Dilenschneider Group

103 SE Rio Casarano
Port St. Lucie, FL. 34984-6618




On Jul 28, 2015, at 5:59 PM, W. Tynan Brown <wtynan.brown@att.net> wrote:
I understand thank you, can you at least confirm that the follow up information was also forwarded to the appropriate FBI authorities like the initial information
 

From: "mjmershon@gmail.com" <mjmershon@gmail.com>
To: W. Tynan Brown <wtynan.brown@att.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: please reply

My Dear Ty:  I am very sorry about the state of your health. I mean that. I have been retired from the FBI for 7 years. I will not be informed of any investigative developments. Despite my history, when you retire you put an agent's career at risk if you solicit any information. I would never do that to a former colleague. You must understand that...  Please know that I wish you the best, going forward.

Mark J. Mershon
FBI Assistant Director - Retired
Mershon Group, LLC
Investigation & Risk Management Consultation

Senior Consultant: The Dilenschneider Group

103 SE Rio Casarano
Port St. Lucie, FL. 34984-6618




On Jul 28, 2015, at 4:59 PM, W. Tynan Brown <wtynan.brown@att.net> wrote:
Mark, May I please have a very general non confidential reply to my last few E mails

UPDATE:  This is possibly the accurate picture of Tynan... I believe he starred in the movie Uncle Buck


1 comment:

Freewill said...

I forgive Tynan with his mental lapse and vindictive threatening attitude do to infirmity toward me. Because of his infirmity he's home bound and has been removed from the active circles he once used to be the center of and now is only being tolerated. I did post his tirade as it gives people a look at his intellect.