Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Arab Muslim Hears Jesus’ Voice and Accepts Him


Arab Muslim Hears Jesus’ Voice and Accepts Him
 
 
Al-Thoufeeqi of 26 years old, who was born and brought up in an Arab Muslim family of Middle East, shared his testimony in an underground church of Bibles For Mideast during the fasting prayer on March 21 to 25, 2016.

Following is just an extract; full story at link below.
I  prayed to God, “please just show me which way is true, the Qur’an or the Bible.”
Something unusual happened that night.
I went to sleep and I heard a voice wake me up and call my name:  "I’m coming back soon.  Go and tell others."
I woke up and looked around.  No one was in the room, so I went to sleep again.  The same thing happened three times that night.  The last time I heard a huge voice, shaking the room, and I woke up.  I was scared and felt for the first time the presence of the Lord on me.  It was very majestic and fearful, yet very sacred and solemn.  I saw a huge light in the room, which I couldn’t look at, and the voice told me again, "‘I am Jesus.  I’m coming back soon to pick up My bride;  Go and tell others."
When I accepted that, I said, ‘Amen.’  Because of that meeting with the real, living God, my life was changed once and for all.  I became someone else.  I found in my heart joy, peace, and extraordinary love for people.  Everything changed in my life.”
Dozens of believers and seekers from Islam attended for the fasting prayer.  It was a great blessing.  Emad Al-Abdy, who was a Muslim in Saudi Arabia, converted to Christianity.  Kuwaiti royal prince Abdullah al Saba declared his faith in Jesus Christ.  Thousands upon thousands believing Jesus Christ in the entire Middle East.  They are thirsty for the Word of God. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks Olive 4 sharing here. Jesus/ Yeshua is still calling all men unto himself in various ordinary & extraordinary manners- Halleluyah! His Second coming is upon us via Spirit within manifesting in Love, Peace, Joy & much more throughout the world in & through each who chooses to be His temple & vessel :D