Saturday, March 26, 2016

What Does God Say About Donald Trump?


What Does God Say About Donald Trump?



God told me all about Donald’s faults but told me he was America’s last hope!   I went on the record with my message from God in the video below and will never recant.  God favors Donald Trump but says we must pray for him so they don’t steal the election!  God gave a message to everybody at the end.

God told me nobody but Donald Trump would clean up the corruption in America.  I did not ask him spefically about Ted Cruz but God said everybody else was bought and paid for!  Nobody else would clean up America because Donald was the only one that could not be bought!  So Ted Cruz is obviously bought and paid for since he’s part of the “everybody else”.  

We know Ted Cruz is nothing but a Bush stooge!  The Bushes killed JFK!  The Bushes Worship Satan and this was proven when Anthony Lavey came forward and gave legal testimony to seeing both H.W. Bush and G.W. Bush at his father’s satanic sacrifices!  Do a search on youtube for “Anthony Lavey Bush Sataic Sacrifice” and you’ll find Stew Webb’s interview!


No comments: