Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Spells, witchcraft and curses done on President Trump


TOO FAR?  L.A. TIMES PUBLISHES OP-ED ABOUT PUTTING A 'BINDING CURSE' ON PRESIDENT TRUMP



President Donald Trump may have said a prayer for himself (PERHAPS ASKING FOR GOD'S WISDOM, GUIDANCE AND PROTECTION FOR HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY AND ADMINISTRATION? OR PERHAPS FOR AMERICA AND HER PEOPLE? AND THIS IS 'WRONG'??) at the Western Wall, but he needs all of our prayers after what one author wrote in an op-ed published Tuesday by The Los Angeles Times newspaper.
Diane Wagman is an author who frequently writes op-eds for The Los Angeles Times newspaper.  In her latest, however, she brags about doing something particularly vile against President Donald Trump. The column's title: "I Put a Spell on You, Mr. President."
Wagman says she's not a Wiccan or a devil worshipper.  She just simply believes in the power of positive thinking.  And, she positively loathes the thought of our nation's president and the people he has working for him in the administration.
She wrote:
I cast a spell on the president.  I was not alone. Thousands of witches, believers and people like me all over the world performed "A Spell to Bind Donald Trump and All Those Who Abet Him" under the waning crescent moon last month.  It was not meant to physically hurt him, only to keep him from succeeding at his tasks.  Now he's complaining he's the object of a "witch hunt."  Maybe the spell is working ...
The binding-spell movement started with an article on Medium posted by Michael M. Hughes, a writer and magician. I don't believe in the devil, but I do believe our country has gone to hell, and I am willing to try anything to save us. (With evil people like Hughes and Wagman, is it any wonder?)
But before I lighted my candles, I researched binding spells. I didn't want to send bad vibes into the universe.  There is enough evil in Washington already: Stephen K. Bannon, Stephen Miller, Jeff Sessions. The dark and terrifying have risen.
Wagman said she researched the "pre-Christian" history of binding spells and then looked up the spell and the necessary ingredients to cast one of her own upon the president.  Among the instruments of her dark endeavor were a Tarot card, an "unflattering" photo of the president and an orange candle she took from her family's menorah (her husband is Jewish).
She wrote about what she did:
My husband was watching "Sports Center" in the other room.  I stood at the kitchen sink.  It took less than five minutes.  More time was required to get the components together, although that wasn't difficult — no eye of newt or boiling cauldron required.
She claims she was disappointed at first because the House of Representatives passed the American Health Care Act almost immediately after she cast the spell. But then she said "the president began to falter."  She suggested she will cast the spell again, noting that, "The next waning crescent moon will be May 23."  Wagman concluded:
I plan to complete the ritual again, but that's not all. I'll keep signing petitions, calling my representatives, sending donations to the American Civil Liberties Union and marching to City Hall.  A binding spell is fine, but it's not enough.
I believe in resistance and in the power of collective action.  Working together by the millions—sending out shared, fervent hopes and dreams and wishes, praying ?!!, voting, even casting a binding spell—we cannot be ignored.  Doing these things, keeping the faith, gives me hope.
The president remains under constant attack for doing exactly what he told the voters he would do—what we elected him to do.  Now, more than ever, he needs your prayers. --

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I take authority over those binding spells put on Pres. Trump & I LOOSE THEM OFF PRES. TRUMP IN THE NAME OF YESHUA. SO BE IT AND SO IT IS.

Anonymous said...

Agree! In Jesus' name we bind all of these evil prayers and return them back to the senders! Whatsoever you ask in my name I will do it... Whatsoever ye bind on earth shall be bound in heaven.

Olive Oyl said...

AMEN! EXACTLY the response I am hoping and praying we will receive coming from thousands - if not millions - across our nation! The BLOOD of the LAMB is way more powerful than any 'spell' could ever hope for! Those who are doing this 'spell' are to be pitied for they are fighting against the Creator/Lord God Almighty and it is a no contest on who will win and who will lose!

Anonymous said...

My Bible says that you shouldn't allow a witch to live!(Exodus 22:18) What kind of people do such horrible things? I pray daily that YAHWEH will go before Donald Trump in all that he does and that he will guide him in the Holy Spirit to return the Law to this great country! I stand with you in LOOSENING this hex and covering the whole Presidential family in the blood of the lamb. In YAHSHUA'S NAME AMEN!

naturalpath said...

The power of the Light warriors/workers and simply good, decent people on this planet will TRUMP the waning, fading influence of Evil..and remember the universal principle "what goes around comes around" - AKA "Karma is a bitch"...beware what you do unto others